• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

How far away Stiller Repeater Rimfire Actions ?

Re: How far away Stiller Repeater Rimfire Actions ?

Just about to ask the same myself. Also, does anyone know yet what bottom metal and mags the repeater will be using?
I cant wait to build a couple of rifles on these actions, I reckon you're probably thinking the same pc3!!!

I am hoping they use CZ magazines actually, then you have the option of using a 10 shotter.

Stiller action
T4 or T2 manners
16" Bull Barrel
Piccatinny rail
NXS 3.5-15

Is what I am thinking.

Well there's other 10 shot mag's and the new plastic CZ's are not doing as well as the older metal ones. Also Remington or Winchester 10 round mags are less than half the cost and can be ordered from Midway and Brownells today. I for one hope they go with a magazine made here in the US that can be had cheap and easy. Back on topic thier web site said soon the last time I looked, that was not soon ago. Donald

Stiller action
T4 or T2 manners
16" Bull Barrel
Piccatinny rail
NXS 3.5-15

Sounds nice.

Does all 40x rimfire actions like the Stiller have the same footprint as the R700 short actions, will they fit in any R700 SA stocks?

The early 40X action was based on the older 722 Remington. There was no 700 at that time. The actions are allot alike. If you use the original trigger/safety you have to remove some stock material because the safety is off set to the side farther than a 700. The reciever hole pattern is the same. Donald