HS precision dbm in stock anywhere???????

Re: HS precision dbm in stock anywhere???????

HSP is in transition. They came out with their generation 2 DBM system that hey are now pushing. They are no longer making the generation 1 DBM system. You can still order a generation 1 magazine directly from them but after this year they will no longer be making the generation 1 magazines. You will have to order a magazine directly from them. Be prepared to pay. They are 80 for 4 round 308, 125 for 10 round 308. I don't know about the long action mags. The generation 1 and 2 magazine are not interchangable. Hope this helps.

HSP has been in transistion for a freaking year!! honestly they have sucked getting this new unit to the market. why on earth does it take a year to get the units in the hands of people. I gave up trying to wait for them and paid through the nose for a gen 1 HS detachable mag unit from the classifieds here.

Have you tried HSP? I bought two of the of the newer Gen II models last year one short action and one long action. My long action came with a 7 round magazine, I called this HSP earlier this year and ordered a 3 round magazine for the long action (300WM). I have always found them to be very helpful when I have called. If something is back ordered they provide me with accurate dates that the item I want will be in stock. In fact, when I first called to order the bottom metal back in December of 2010, I was told that they had the Gen I in stock but since I wouldn't be home until April of 2011 that I should wait and get the new Gen II version that they were going to reveal at the shot show in January 2011. He said to call and order it after the shot show, I called the second week of February and it arrived on my door before the end of the month. I called to order a stock for my M24 clone earlier this year expecting a 4 - 6 month wait and was told they had one that was ready to be painted. It arrived on my doorstep less than two weeks later. The moral of all this is why not try dealing directly with HSP if you have questions about availability of their products?