• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hurt Feelings and Swearing

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    To all Members, especially new Members,

Hurt feelings and bad language is not a reason for reporting a post,

This is a BIG BOY Forum if you cannot handle seeing Boobs, reading a man write FUCK or being teased, leave.

Reports and there have been many in the last 3 days because your feelings are hurt get rejected so stop wasting my time

The Bear Pit is the Wild West, it's the BEAR PIT, it's meant to be scrappy, Maggies Drawers is a BAR, it was a bar at Camp Lejeune on the rifle range, if you can't handle barroom talk, log out.

Now does that mean I want you shitting up the informational sections, no, wrecking a piece of good information relating post vs a stupid grab ass post is different? If you decide to pop in and troll an informational post because you just rolled out of the Bear Pit and had some fun, then you'll get banned.

But seriously stop with the bad language and hurt feeling reports, they are stupid and make you look weak.

I get it, people are bored and want entertainment, if you want to make endless posts about Corona Virus and you want to put bad information out there which is nothing more than propaganda that for now is on you. If you keep posting nonsense that makes things look stupid I will just start deleting them. If you have some stupid article from some 3rd rate blog post you want to copy here. Okay, that might work today, but by Monday we'll get really sick really fast of your bullshit and your posts will start disappearing. When you don't get the hint, you'll disappear with them. Patience will not last forever when you want to keep posting stupid shit, especially the political.

Remember you are not the only one here, your opinion is not the only one on the site, and if you want to promote propaganda and political nonsense, it won't get you far.

I think everything Frank posted is on point. Yes, this is a big boy forum and you can't be complaining about getting your feelings hurt. For those new members, I just want to add that there is an ignore or mute button for each member. Meaning, if you can't tolerate a specific member because he pushes all the right buttons to make you butt hurt, you can choose not to see any of his posts. This is what you should be doing instead of fucking reporting!!!

Now get the hell on outta here and quit being a prissy boy!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

Might as well just make this thread a sticky because this problem just keeps coming up. The influx of SJWs that have been joining here almost makes this site seem like a whole different place than what I was used to seeing back in 2006. Let's face it gents, with this virus scaring the fuck outta people, lots of us are exiled to our homesteads until this thing blows over and that means we are spending more time on the net to keep entertained. I obviously don't have any authority here and folks here take my opinion with a grain of salt anyways, but I don't want to see cancel culture worming itself into our community.

Last edited:
    YES!

The Ignore button is your friend,

See, let's say you hate MazerBlade and don't want to watch his diaper act anymore, I mean 2723x is enough for any single man to watch a boy in his diaper, just click on his name and hit the ignore button

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 12.11.57 PM.png

Right there his badge has an ignore button, hit and you'll never see that look in his face again. We know it tempts you so

Last edited:
    I look at it like this: This may be a self-correcting problem (although I'm sure a pain in the ass for the mods). Maybe if enough of these sjw pussies get tired of having their poor little feelings hurt, they'll find a more suitable place to hang out. They generally don't do well, mixing with adults and whatnot. Just my 2 cents.

I deeply appreciate some big boy time in the pit and Maggies.

Cooped up with grandkids and my wife a lot.
    Love them all butt got to vent and play soccer.

I have taken a few turns as the ball.

So many new thin skinned ones these days.

Wow, reporting someone for bad language? I'm guessing it was probably SFarchitect or some other lefty homo who got their mangina twisted in a bunch.

To me it's nice that PC means "people coming". This country has become a rant over nothing, poor people seeing statues, nobody bending over for you, saying hurtful things to you, wearing a man bun for the women, suck it up and be a man.
    I enjoy a little harassment and disagreements, it's what makes for better friendships and closer respect of one another.

When someone hits the "REPORT" button there should be a few more buttons they should have to go through before it actually goes through kind of like a "do you really want to do this" sequence.

"REPORT"-----"IS THIS A LEGITIMATE REPORT?----"YES PROCEED"------OR-----"NO I AM NOT PUSSY CANCEL"-----"YES PROCEED MY BALLS HAVEN'T DROPPED YET I GOT MY FEELINGS HURT ON A FORUM FROM SOMEONE I WILL LIKELY NEVER MEET AND I WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL'----"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS GOING TO BE MADE PUBLIC?"-----"ABSOLUTELY I AM A PUSSY SNOWFLAKE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER LETS DO THIS"

I would think a sticky, with the name of the persons and reasons they posted a report, should cut down on the # of reports made. Who would report, xxxx said the word motherfucker in a thread in the pit, if they knew everyone would know about it.

The name calling and insult hurling is one of the reasons why I check out the Bear Pit, love this place!!!

There’s a report button?? Huh, been here for years.... learn something new everyday here. ?

This is a BIG BOY Forum if you cannot handle seeing Boobs, reading a man write FUCK or being teased, leave.

But seriously stop with the bad language and hurt feeling reports, they are stupid and make you look weak.

It's one of the things I love about this forum... no rules on language. All the other forums are pussies about language. Here, we can let it all hang out and write like we fuckin' talk! ;)

Reports and there have been many in the last 3 days because your feelings are hurt get rejected so stop wasting my time

The Bear Pit is the Wild West, it's the BEAR PIT, it's meant to be scrappy, Maggies Drawers is a BAR, it was a bar at Camp Lejeune on the rifle range, if you can't handle barroom talk, log out.

Now does that mean I want you shitting up the informational sections, no, wrecking a piece of good information relating post vs a stupid grab ass post is different? If you decide to pop in and troll an informational post because you just rolled out of the Bear Pit and had some fun, then you'll get banned.

I get it, people are bored and want entertainment, if you want to make endless posts about Corona Virus and you want to put bad information out there which is nothing more than propaganda that for now is on you. If you keep posting nonsense that makes things look stupid I will just start deleting them. If you have some stupid article from some 3rd rate blog post you want to copy here. Okay, that might work today, but by Monday we'll get really sick really fast of your bullshit and your posts will start disappearing. When you don't get the hint, you'll disappear with them. Patience will not last forever when you want to keep posting stupid shit, especially the political.

Remember you are not the only one here, your opinion is not the only one on the site, and if you want to promote propaganda and political nonsense, it won't get you far.
    Laughing,...
    I'll bet some of the logons they picked were as interesting as their hurt feelings, reports. Could you post a few just as a public service or if not,.... just for the Children now here?