• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hurt Feelings and Swearing

Just fucking ignore them. Some of these assholes have nothing to do but troll and decide who is Gay and who is sensitive and who is a commie and who is an Ever Trumper and once you read 37 posts and are still shaking yer head just ignore the mother fucker and forget he exists.

Beyond that The Hide is a place where you will see and hear scary things. The rest of the forum has more pertinent information about precision shooting than the rest of the Internet combined. If you are easily offended (or think anyone there has a fucking clue of what is really going on) then stay the fuck out. Seriously. This is a precision gun forum and literally everyone here is "out there" and not normal. None of us are normal.

If you need normal don't come here. And for Fucks Sake don't bother Frank or the mods with butt hurt.

Just hit the ignore button and and say "ahhhhh"

VooDoo

Just fucking ignore them. Some of these assholes have nothing to do but troll and decide who is Gay and who is sensitive and who is a commie and who is an Ever Trumper and once you read 37 posts and are still shaking yer head just ignore the mother fucker and forget he exists.

Beyond that The Hide is a place where you will see and hear scary things. The rest of the forum has more pertinent information about precision shooting than the rest of the Internet combined. If you are easily offended (or think anyone there has a fucking clue of what is really going on) then stay the fuck out. Seriously. This is a precision gun forum and literally everyone here is "out there" and not normal. None of us are normal.

If you need normal don't come here. And for Fucks Sake don't bother Frank or the mods with butt hurt.

VooDoo

I've never ignored anyone. There are a couple I just scroll past.

What's funny is that anyone actually takes nonsense posted on gun forums seriously, as if it actually matters. No, it does not. Around here the usual character and their silly post are a source of amusement in the Bear Pit and "Maggies" some douche bags obviously do in fact think they have some kind of "mission from God" in these places and it's hilarious watching them try to bait people into responding.

As for the factual information here...it is great. Worth reading.

The rest? Just entertainment.

I've never ignored anyone. There are a couple I just scroll past.

Some of them ain't worth the time it takes to read their name and scroll past. Same as the other 35 forums I read to see what's up. I don't have time to read their name and scroll past. I hit "ignore" and they disappear. No scroll - no time spent.

Ding! Done. Some folks ain't worth the time it takes to scroll or spit. Ignoring them makes them irrelevant and invisible. Fuck heads are like that...not worth hearing or seeing let alone a scroll past.

VooDoo

HURT FEELINGS AND SWEARING

oh, i thought this was about me, re-siding my 3-bay garage from masonite to vinyl siding. almost as fun as re-shingling it a few years ago.

VooDoo

NORMAL scares the heck (for the thin skinned) out of me.

Boobies!!!
where???
614D15B4-EF62-4723-9D3F-1BEE16280D19.jpeg

For hurt feelings I recommend going to the puppy pit. No swearing just sweet gentle puppies. :)

I like this idea. Snowflakes should get a special badge of "honor" something like Puppy Pit, Snowflake, SJW or the like. That way we could all be on our best behavior when addressing these special individuals. Because a badge just calling them a pussy would drive them away.

YES!

The Ignore button is your friend,

See, let's say you hate MazerBlade and don't want to watch his diaper act anymore, I mean 2723x is enough for any single man to watch a boy in his diaper, just click on his name and hit the ignore button

View attachment 7278309

Right there his badge has an ignore button, hit and you'll never see that look in his face again. We know it tempts you so

Just out of curiosity, what's the 2723 number for? Is that how many times I been reported?

Have left a couple of gun forums over sjw reporting people and the site response was to ban long time members .
Which led to a more people leaving .
Ruined those forums .
Grown men tend to be a bit rough and tumble . We are mean and nasty to our friends and enemies alike .
Swearing and insults is part of socializing !
Some of these pussies are in fact signing up to gut gun forums from within using COC rules .
Just another vector of attack from leftists anti gunners.
Anybody who is a constant tattle tale bitch should be perma banned !

Years ago I got kicked off of gunboards because I said something about how useless the French were.

In the message I received, I had apparently really struck a nerve with the mod/owners/whatever there who wanted to include some bullshit list of 'French victories' and some shit about how brave the French soldiers were. After laughing my ass off, I replied that I had achieved more than that in a single deployment by not dying, not surrendering and actually doing my fucking job.

Years ago I got kicked off of gunboards because I said something about how useless the French were.

In the message I received, I had apparently really struck a nerve with the mod/owners/whatever there who wanted to include some bullshit list of 'French victories' and some shit about how brave the French soldiers were. After laughing my ass off, I replied that I had achieved more than that in a single deployment by not dying, not surrendering and actually doing my fucking job.

the girl in the red should be praised what you did not see is the girl in the white shirt trying to trip the girl in the red multiple times and laughing about it the girl in the red just said enough and did what most would not have the balls to do showing the girl in the white that she would not tolerate another person trying to assault her she should have been given a medal for not taking any shit from another person .

Reactions: Centuriator
the girl in the red should be praised what you did not see is the girl in the white shirt trying to trip the girl in the red multiple times and laughing about it the girl in the red just said enough and did what most would not have the balls to do showing the girl in the white that she would not tolerate another person trying to assault her she should have been given a medal for not taking any shit from another person .

Also check out right before the hair pull, the girl in white reaches behind her and grabs the red girl's shorts. I'm pretty sure grabbing another player's uniform is against the rules.

I did miss that. I still think her reaction was a bit over board. A punch to the head would certainly be in order but what she did could have injured the other one for life...kind of like facemasking in football. The neck is really vulnerable.

I did miss that. I still think her reaction was a bit over board. A punch to the head would certainly be in order but what she did could have injured the other one for life...kind of like facemasking in football. The neck is really vulnerable.

If you look, you can see old miss "Brigham Young" was also giving the blond a front wedgie, so I just took it that she (the blond) had had enough, and the brunette got it in spades for her cheap shot.

IMHO, you take a shot at someone's genitals, and they retaliate, you need to take your medicine...regardless of being male or female.

If you look, you can see old miss "Brigham Young" was also giving the blond a front wedgie, so I just took it that she (the blond) had had enough, and the brunette got it in spades for her cheap shot.

IMHO, you take a shot at someone's genitals, and they retaliate, you need to take your medicine...regardless of being male or female.
Hell it doesn't matter, I bet they spent the night snuggled up, head to tail, whispering I'm sorry to each other.