I’m an idiot

You folks take care. This hurricane season has a bad vibe.

Cheers

IMG_7311.png

I am OCD as fuck about my stuff, but that I would hit with a Sharpie and call it good since no one but you will ever see it.
So you're like me ? You're like Mike? I like what you stated, I liked it alot because I'm Mr OCD and anyone like me is cool as fk in my book we could have a beer and shoot the shit....
Any day of the week my Ninja;)

Mike R.

I am OCD as fuck about my stuff, but that I would hit with a Sharpie and call it good since no one but you will ever see it.
I'm not OCD, but I've done the same when I had to remove material to clear a Tubb T7T trigger. And inserting magazines will eventually remove anodizing. Heck, even my scopes have some sharpie on them to somewhat hide scratches that went through anodizing.

I'm not OCD, but I've done the same when I had to remove material to clear a Tubb T7T trigger. And inserting magazines will eventually remove anodizing. Heck, even my scopes have some sharpie on them to somewhat hide scratches that went through anodizing.
You are OCD stop kidding yourself join the OCD Club have a beer with us and shoot the shit my Ninja 🥷

Mike R

Reactions: lash and JMGlasgow
he thinks that's bad he should buy a savage LoL.
I can't believe this started out not in the pit
Our son purchased a Savage Custom shop, left hand .22lr. The rifle was never right, and the little gun practically earned Frequently Flyer miles going back and forth to Savage to make it right. Never was, and that was his last Savage.

As I reported in other posts our son was a savage believer. He’s a lefty and between Savage making left handed actions and ease of barrel swaps making mods so accessible Savage was what he shot. And they have made some firearms that have become extremely valuable in these days. (Savage 99, we had one in 250 Savage that I sold and regretted to this very day). But they were not without issues and those issues drove him away.

Now, he has made Savages that can really shoot. One of his experiments was to build a chassis/bolt gun in 300 Blackout. Wouldn’t extract, so he rebarreled it in .223 and the darn thing could really shoot. Brenda borrowed it for some time and did some really good shooting with it, but the chassis / scope combination never seemed to fit her despite @RobertB spending the better part of one of his mornings fitting her too it.

IMG_0639.jpeg

Now he builds rifles using custom actions.

Sure wish I had that 99 back though.

Reactions: TheOE800 and lash
Dang! that's like after someone smacked their thumb pounding a nail and you squeeze it and ask if it hurts!
No worries on the thumb. I can make it stop hurting. Just give me a hammer and take off your shoe. A good smash on that somewhat useless small toe and you’ll forget you ever had a thumb.

So you're saying he should buy a Savage?
NO, well if he really wants one, then go ahead butJust don’t fuss at us about it. (If its not H&H quality)

What I am saying is, If your head hurts, I can fix it, let me bash in your foot and your headache will go right away. At least you’ll forget about it (your headache) for a while.

What I think is that everyone should buy what I bought because I am super smart and know it all and since I am a know it all who knows it all, I know it all and you should know it because I know it and if know it, it has to be known as what is known to be right because I know it all.

And If you believe one word that I have written, let me tell you about a bridge I have for sale in London, England. Good price on the bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody S
NO, well if he really wants one, then go ahead butJust don’t fuss at us about it. (If its not H&H quality)

What I am saying is, If your head hurts, I can fix it, let me bash in your foot and your headache will go right away. At least you’ll forget about it (your headache) for a while.

What I think is that everyone should buy what I bought because I am super smart and know it all and since I am a know it all who knows it all, I know it all and you should know it because I know it and if know it, it has to be known as what is known to be right because I know it all.

And If you believe one word that I have written, let me tell you about a bridge I have for sale in London, England. Good price on the bridge.

You lost me at No

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws