I leave for a few days and everything changed?

BAMAboy18

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
The new look? Just seems weird but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I got a very rare holiday off so we went to Destin Florida. My son rented a pontoon boat for the 4th, we watched fireworks from the water, great time with grandkids!
Had to go back to work Sunday night to do the plant start-up. I think most people think I don't do anything on Sundays, but it's actually my busiest night working solo. Anyway I get there 5:30 and there's cars there, I'm thinking well shit?? And I was 100% correct.The jackass is yelling at me saying he needs the compressor on, he was told it would be on by 6! Okay it was. 6:30 he calls "there's water everywhere!!" With a forklift he ripped a 2" valve out of a 4" water main 25' up in the ceiling. I can't remember the last time I worked so hard for a full 12hr shift, okay rant over.
I didn't realize SH had merch?!
I don't have anything to safety pin a patch to, so I ordered a hat!

Reactions: aam
I was also on holidays and came back to an all black page with white text. my eyes hated it. you can change in tho. Scroll all they way down and in the bottom left there's a thing that says "Styles and Add-on's" click the blue button and you can change the style.
see pic

Attachments

• SH.jpg
    SH.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: BAMAboy18