• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I request a Ruling by the Referee on this one

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I'm noticing this more and more. A young butch looking woman in her twenties working at our local methmart starts growing a beard. I go in on a weekly basis and notice the transformation.

Next was a thin mustache, her voice is lower, a month later one of my workers stops by and calls her ma'am and it jumps his ass and acts like it wants to fight, saying "It's Sir!"

And now this. They need to add to her description 5-3", 140 lbs, red hair and possibly a full red beard.

I'm noticing this more and more. A young butch looking woman in her twenties working at our local methmart starts growing a beard. I go in on a weekly basis and notice the transformation.

Next was a thin mustache, her voice is lower, a month later one of my workers stops by and calls her ma'am and it jumps his ass and acts like it wants to fight, saying "It's Sir!"

And now this. They need to add to her description 5-3", 140 lbs, red hair and possibly a full red beard.

Hard to tell from just one pic. That might not be a beard. It could just be a nasty carpet burn.

this is the worker at wallymart that is now missing ? issue solved if so