• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I saw it......

Which kind?

A.
Image 19.jpg

or

B. Which is an actual drone. A is a quadcopter.

Image 20.jpg

If A, then is was likely just a neighbor flying their drone for some fun. I would't worry too much about it.

I vote for the shotgun. If they don’t have a bonafide search warrant, which should have been presented to you prior to the search, then it is unlawful search and seizure. And that’s if the drone is operated by a real law enforcement agency. Everyone else is just spying.

Blast away fella. Use salt if you live in town and suppress it if you got it.

I vote for the shotgun. If they don’t have a bonafide search warrant, which should have been presented to you prior to the search, then it is unlawful search and seizure. And that’s if the drone is operated by a real law enforcement agency. Everyone else is just spying.

Blast away fella. Use salt if you live in town and suppress it if you got it.
And then find yourself with a Federal felony charge, regardless of who is flying the drone. And with the logging on most drones of any size, the incident will be logged and used in court.

And then find yourself with a Federal felony charge, regardless of who is flying the drone. And with the logging on most drones of any size, the incident will be logged and used in court.
Yep, with FFA regs, you are correct, but if it was surveillance, either official or some horses behind, just trying to be cute or be a deviant, I think it might make a fine legal test case. Win or lose, it would surely raise public awareness.