• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

If Fartbook owned up, the game is changing.

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
What Zuckerberg is telling you idiots is that he is a blatant ChiCom spy piece of shit leftist who gladly spreads communist disinformation and lies and that there
Wrong, he is trying to get ahead of the curve he sees coming, on this rock. The leftest fucks are losing control and some of their Hench men who empowered their shit, are now running for cover. Just like all fucks who follow the winds lead,...

Not sure how this will turn out but France just arrested the ceo of a media company I had never heard of, but I don’t use allot of social media so they could be fairly well used I wouldn’t know. The left is obviously trying to take over and control all media in every form, through law fair, canceling, violence. The companies will either fight back or give up, if I had to guess I would say minimal resistance in the beginning and then fold under the red army but hope I’m wrong.

Elon is being presented as THE hero of the era. Does that make anyone else uneasy? Evil’s presentation is super solid and attractive in the beginning, especially if it seems to reinforce what I stand for.
Wondered this myself. He seems good, but i get an uneasy feeling about him.

It's widely known that Elon is a 32 or 33 level FM. The "higher power" he supports is Satan. Of course, we "love" him because he allows "free speech" and exposure of "news" events on Twitter/X that all the other globalists want to have banned. Because of his level, he can only date/have relationships with women that are FM. But your distrust? Probably related to that loyalty.

It's widely known that Elon is a 32 or 33 level FM. The "higher power" he supports is Satan. Of course, we "love" him because he allows "free speech" and exposure of "news" events on Twitter/X that all the other globalists want to have banned. Because of his level, he can only date/have relationships with women that are FM. But your distrust? Probably related to that loyalty.

so was george washington right?

and if trump is friends with musk, what is trumps role? we all know donnies past affiliations.

the rabbit hole runs wide and deep with all these fuckers.

Musk is a polymath who drinks a Kool-Aid flavor I approve of.

Remember, that in an era of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Quislinig....

We had Churchill and George Marshall and Bill Donovan and Ike.

So don't assume he is a shitbag. Because when King George was a POS... We had Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, and... I daresay... Arnold (who would have been the greatest American Patriot if the 'swamp' had not screwed him.) Oh and all Masons!

Give Musk a chance.

Sirhr

FM.... they are accusing Musk of being a Freemason and equating it with worshipping Satan.

As were most of the founding fathers. Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin tried to exterminate them because they weren't part of Strength Through Joy (where did I hear that one recently?) or the Shining Path.

I know lots of them myself and there are no satan worshippers among them. Just decent small town, hard-working guys who like to get together and do a lot of charity and good.

But they have become accused of all kinds of crap by folks who think they are some kind of conspiracy. Yeah, a conspiracy to drink beer and hang out with friends.

No... not my thing. I am not into OCD ritual for the sake of ritual. Marching in circles and shit. But they are not evil either. Good folks. If Musk is a Mason it tells me he is more of a regular guy than any of the other Dickhead billionaire Yale Skull and Bones Bilderburg actual evil. They'd never invite a Mason.

Sirhr

so was george washington right?

and if trump is friends with musk, what is trumps role? we all know donnies past affiliations.

the rabbit hole runs wide and deep with all these fuckers.

George was definitely FM. And so is Trump. Are they at the same level as Elon? That's the question.

I constantly remind myself that this is about principalities, and not individuals. As long as someone is still breathing, there's a path for God to work. And he can use anyone for His purpose.

Reactions: kmckinnon
FM.... they are accusing Musk of being a Freemason and equating it with worshipping Satan.

As were most of the founding fathers. Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin tried to exterminate them because they weren't part of Strength Through Joy (where did I hear that one recently?) or the Shining Path.

I know lots of them myself and there are no satan worshippers among them. Just decent small town, hard-working guys who like to get together and do a lot of charity and good.

But they have become accused of all kinds of crap by folks who think they are some kind of conspiracy. Yeah, a conspiracy to drink beer and hang out with friends.

No... not my thing. I am not into OCD ritual for the sake of ritual. Marching in circles and shit. But they are not evil either. Good folks. If Musk is a Mason it tells me he is more of a regular guy than any of the other Dickhead billionaire Yale Skull and Bones Bilderburg actual evil. They'd never invite a Mason.

Sirhr
Our local Elk's Lodge hosts charity fundraisers. And they have a karaoke night. That is where people who can't really sing well get drunk and then prove why you should sing while drunk.

One night I was there and played it safe. I am a high tenor but I sang "Brandy" by Looking Glass in the original key.

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
yes I get the running for cover vibes from the commies for now, but you have so much faith they won't steal the election and I don't understand that.
Elon isn't a saint but he isn't standing up to wokism and censorship for the money LoL.
this is likely what he does with his money to help him sleep at night. I'd MUCH rather see it go to a few thousand local churches across this country and let's make a few million more home grown Christians, but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Elon is being presented as THE hero of the era. Does that make anyone else uneasy? Evil’s presentation is super solid and attractive in the beginning, especially if it seems to reinforce what I stand for.
No not really, he kind of is. His son got wrapped up in this woke insanity and transgender crap and it destroyed him. That's the kind of thing that changes a man, and clearly it did with Elon. We could damn sure use more of the rich mega businessmen on our side to fight this crazy mess. So glad to have Elon and the other groups that he allows us access to as well to present facts and reason to.

No not really, he kind of is. His son got wrapped up in this woke insanity and transgender crap and it destroyed him. That's the kind of thing that changes a man, and clearly it did with Elon. We could damn sure use more of the rich mega businessmen on our side to fight this crazy mess. So glad to have Elon and the other groups that he allows us access to as well to present facts and reason to.
Either way, I’m of the mind that I support the ride that is going my way until it diverges significantly from what I think is sound. Elon did not get as rich and powerful as he is without support, but too much analysis leads to paralysis.

FMs start and end on the Bible, I am a FM, do as you wish with the information, but there is so much ignorance on the subject, like most anything
No. A Mason can declare on the Koran or other religious text of his choosing. Belief in a god, not a specific god is required.

There are indeed errors on this topic in this thread. Quite a few.

Last edited:
FMs start and end on the Bible, I am a FM, do as you wish with the information, but there is so much ignorance on the subject, like most anything
No...you use the Bible.
The devil does that, even used it on God incarnate.
Youve been decieved.
If you knew what you were involved in, you wouldnt be a part of it....unless you truly believe in the illuminated darkness.

No...you use the Bible.
The devil does that, even used it on God incarnate.
Youve been decieved.
If you knew what you were involved in, you wouldnt be a part of it....unless you truly believe in the illuminated darkness.

Yeah, Yeah, I guess our country is doomed because of our founding fathers having based their fraternity on the devil.

Seriously, I have listened to these ridiculous claims for my adult life, with no one being able to prove their case with facts.

I guess all those children at Shriner's and Scottish Rite hospitals should denounce our kind.

Many good men came before and many will come after that are just and upright.

You are entitled to your beliefs, but you have no clue of what you speak. You can find bad examples in every organization, but to use a broad brush to paint the entire fraternity as evil is asinine.

Don't forget Jack the Ripper or the Gates family

Yeah, Yeah, I guess our country is doomed because of our founding fathers having based their fraternity on the devil.

Seriously, I have listened to these ridiculous claims for my adult life, with no one being able to prove their case with facts.

I guess all those children at Shriner's and Scottish Rite hospitals should denounce our kind.

You are entitled to your beliefs, but you have no clue of what you speak. You can find bad examples in every organization, but to use a broad brush to paint the entire fraternity as evil is asinine.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have no idea what you are a member of.
You dont want evidence, its literally everywhere.

Gaslight much?

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
No. A Mason can declare on the Koran or other religious text of his choosing. Belief in a god, not a specific god is required.

There are indeed errors on this topic in this thread. Quite a few.

I thought it was belief in a "Higher power"?

If you believe I made other "errors" on this topic call me out on it. I will either correct myself/apologize, clarify, or tell you that one of us is wrong.

My other favorite african-american is Charlize Theron. And she is prettier than Elon.
A193A83A-04C1-4222-9F29-4E58C5A5B980.gif

Musk is a polymath who drinks a Kool-Aid flavor I approve of.

Remember, that in an era of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Quislinig....

We had Churchill and George Marshall and Bill Donovan and Ike.

So don't assume he is a shitbag. Because when King George was a POS... We had Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, and... I daresay... Arnold (who would have been the greatest American Patriot if the 'swamp' had not screwed him.) Oh and all Masons!

Give Musk a chance.

Sirhr
He's an interesting character to be sure. Points in his favor for me are:
He bought Twitter with less than pure motive (stock/market manipulation), don't forget he tried to back out of it. But upon going through with it finds out just how bad things are and reveals it to the world. That took some balls.

He's a giant nerd in the true sense of the word. Here he is playing a video game and discussing it in depth with a well known "pro" (as in it is his job):

I'll try and find the several hour long full stream as it ended with one of his youngest children sitting on his lap playing with dad before his bedtime. It was a very genuine glimpse into the life of a real person.

I also agree on Arnold, he was done wrong. It may not excuse his actions but it certainly does explain it more than popular history has.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I know @armorpl8chikn and myself have viewed this - maybe you should too?

No need, I know the men in my family, co-workers who raised me and have personally seen the charity work performed by the fraternity.

Maybe quit looking at YouTube and the internet for answers and openly look in your area, they clearly mark their buildings and post their meeting times, the only secrets are the ceremonies and that is so they have significance with new candidates. Then go ask them for a tour of their building/buildings and you might be surprised at how accommodating they are.

I know, disappointed that we are not dancing around wearing devil masks, performing sacrifices and drinking the blood of victims.

Danny Thomas' St Jude, Dave Thomas work with orphans and Wendy's, Shriner's Hospitals, Scottish Rite hospitals, ring any bells. Terrible organization, I tell you

You can throw shade all you want, it will not change my mind and it will not change the way I see the organization.

And no one cares. It was another test balloon sent up to see if anyone gave a shit that the government broke the law by using social media to censor the people.
And no one cares

Maybe the people that care can't do anything about it? Maybe they are trying to convince people that every single person believes what they do and if they keep repeating that their version of communism is preserving democracy, maybe people will believe it.

Reactions: 232593
Maybe the people that care can't do anything about it? Maybe they are trying to convince people that every single person believes what they do and if they keep repeating that their version of communism is preserving democracy, maybe people will believe it.
Seems part of the problem is the “people” that can legally do something about it are in on it.

Reactions: UKDslayer
You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have no idea what you are a member of.
You dont want evidence, its literally everywhere.

Gaslight much?

The Global Elites love to tell people literally what they are going to do to them and what they are doing to them and then enjoy watching the people work really hard not to believe it.

In some rather important sets of documents, it clearly spells out how when the Global Elites need a bit of extra pawns, they are happy to invite folks into their "special secret societies" thinking they are all cool and in the in club, but in reality they are being treated like mushrooms and are privately a laughing stock.
This is especially true if someone manages to distinguish themselves as "extra useful" to the Global Elites.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The Global Elites love to tell people literally what they are going to do to them and what they are doing to them and then enjoy watching the people work really hard not to believe it.

In some rather important sets of documents, it clearly spells out how when the Global Elites need a bit of extra pawns, they are happy to invite folks into their "special secret societies" thinking they are all cool and in the in club, but in reality they are being treated like mushrooms and are privately a laughing stock.
This is especially true if someone manages to distinguish themselves as "extra useful" to the Global Elites.
So, how's about we stop the global elites? Everyone expires at some point.

So, how's about we stop the global elites? Everyone expires at some point.

That would require the "good people" to actually care more about freedom, liberty, God and Justice than themselves or the laws of man.
It would require folks to stop "just obeying" and stop worshiping the Uniform Hangers and the governments of man.
It would require folks to make sacrifices, do the hard things, shed the blood of the wicked.
It would require folks to actually accept freedom and work together instead of picking each other apart.

Nope not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

The Freemasons of the Founding Father's time were not quite the same as Freemasons of today. The change in Freemasonry came shortly after the Revolution.

The proof you want to see will never be shown. Especially to you. That is the way of secret societies. Protestant, Catholic, and Eastern Orthodox all consider Freemasonry as a cult. And for reasons. I'll spare the verse quoting. But there are some things that should be kept in mind. Just about every branch of Freemasonry I have heard of requires all members to read at least the first three chapters of "Morals and Dogma of the Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" written by Albert Pike. I am not a Freemason, but I've read up to the 30th degree of that book. Beyond the first three chapters, that book delves a lot into the mystery religions of the near east and draws comparisons and parallels to the Bible. Often times leading to the conclusions that much of the Bible's stories were copied from the cultures surrounding Judea. I'm not going to dive down that rabbit hole any further and just point out that Morals and Dogma goes a long way to discredit the Bible you sworn in on. Just something to think about there.

Next for consideration, secret societies and symbolism. To paraphrase a quote from Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma, "symbols are used to keep the true meaning hidden from the ignorant masses". As with all secret societies, symbols are used for things such as identification, to convey messages, and status. Albert Pike goes on to describe the duality of symbols and openly states that the higher degrees are not for the majority of Freemasons. He then denigrates most Freemasonry as nothing more than mere drinking clubs. Interesting....

A common theme throughout Morals and Dogma is illumination, or enlightenment. As you read further into the book, the word Lucifer (might be familiar to those who have read the Old Testament) is mentioned. A source of light, like a morning star, permeating the universe, to provide a guiding path to illumination. While I haven't completely read the last three degrees, I have skimmed through the pages and ultimately the 33rd degree mason is to recognize that light as the true path to enlightenment and swear allegiance to it. Lets just completely ignore all the other connotations that the word lucifer is known for, right?

The husband of one of my mother's friends used to be a member of a Shriner club. After a while he became dissatisfied with the club and found he didn't see eye to eye with most of the members there. So, he decided to leave the club. And what happened afterward? He was blacklisted from a few businesses, harassed, former clubmates would not associate or even acknowledge him in public. He was basically run out of town. Not saying your group is like that, but does that really sound like something anyone would want to belong to? Let your "yes" be "yes" and "no" be "no", for striking your hand in pledge comes from the devil. Jesus said that for a reason. The word Satan literally means accuser. And what does an accuser do best? He destroys reputations. Being cast out, ostracized, defamed and worse goes hand in hand with all secret societies whether it's a fraternal organization, religious cult, mafia, street gang, corrupt police dept., doesn't matter, they all have the same MO when it comes to members who no longer want to be a part of their group. Is it worth it to belong to something bigger than yourself? Only you can decide.

Conspiracy theories, the illuminati, NWO and all that other shit. As you mentioned, most Freemason clubs are just that. As a whole though, Freemasonry is much bigger than that. The goals of the organization are well hidden from the unwashed masses, especially the drinking clubs that claim the title of Mason. Because if the truth were known as to how, why, and what the reason for a group of masonry workers in medieval Great Britain to suddenly organize and span the globe obtaining the wealth and influence it exerts today, I'm sure most members would walk out. Isn't it odd how Freemasonry has an almost cellblock like structure? Fraternities within fraternities within fraternities. Intertwining branches obscuring and vehemently guarding the trunk and roots of the tree.

The Bavarian Illuminati was started separately from Freemasonry, but eventually the members merged themselves into it. But what sprung from the original Illuminati in the late 18th century was the introduction of mysticism into mainstream western civilization through institutions such as the Theosophical Society, which paved the way for modern occultism and the new age movement. Which coincidentally (or not), lays claim that much of the stories in the Bible are just re-hashings of more ancient myths. Helen Blavatsky called Freemasons "brothers". Now why would she say that?

And what has the reintroduction of dead religions from dead civilizations done for western society? It's broken up the church and pushed out God from society, distracted and demoralized entire cultures, sowing division and discord, led to the breaking up of the family unit replacing it with the state, and basically paving the path for social acceptance of the dysfunctional quasi-socialist states you see today. The headquarters of the Scottish Rite branch of Freemasonry is centered in the City of London. And what else is the City of London is known for? It's the financial capital of the world, it is the trading capital of the western world. The world's most powerful banking dynasty is headquartered there. A dynasty that not only holds top positions in the most influential branch of Freemasonry, but holds top positions in the world bank, world health organization and many other NGO's.