• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Illegals and Stimulus Checks

1586114610695.png

When working in Soveattle, the Laborers union had illegals working the union jobs. As long as they got their money they didn't care where a person was from.
Unions always look out for the American worker. (POS)union is about as loyal as the Fucked up people coming here for the benefits and could care less about becoming an American like our forefathers

Reactions: Lesch and Mwalex
Funny how you hate em now but when you need your lawn mowed, house painted or just need some cheap labor they are exactly who you look for.

Oh not to mention they keep Social Security afloat.

I’m not saying I agree with being in this country illegally.

There’s a reason the government won’t just grandfather them all in. Because we need them to keep pitching and never take out.

I’m more upset by lazy ass Americans that REFUSE to work.

I see the landscapers, roofer, day laborer, cement worker, handyman out there still working all while my colleague takes sabbatical because it’s scary to work right now.

I’m not getting a check. You are all illegal immigrants to me.
Whoa,back up here a second,I do not employe any of them.
In Ohio they have destroyed the living wage for the locals.
They are like parasites,they come into an area around here and ruin it

Last edited:
Reactions: Lesch
When working in Soveattle, the Laborers union had illegals working the union jobs. As long as they got their money they didn't care where a person was from.
Unions always look out for the American worker. (POS)union is about as loyal as the Fucked up people coming here for the benefits and could care less about becoming an American like our forefathers
That on you guys for not protecting your livelihood.
They get around it up here by working for sub contractors that are non union.

Reactions: OldSalty
but you sure dont mind getting served by illegals when you go out to eat and stuff your face. Buying vegetables and fruits at the store picked by illegals. Illegals have done shit for you. If you dont like that then dont go out to eat. Dont buy shit in stores. Grow all your fruits and vegetables. Im not for illegals. But its hilarious that just because you havent hired one to mowe your lawn you think they havent done shit for you. So unless youre self sufficient and grow all your own food, sit your ass down and dont make that argument.

and i agree. Illegals should not get a dime of this stimulus check. And they should not expect it. The job of the government is to look after its people. Thats why we love TRUMP. Because he puts Americans First.

but i also dont believe every American should be getting a stimulus check either. If youve been affected by the virus fine. But for the rest of the bunch that is still working hard, it should be business as usual.this is just going to fuck all of us when we file our taxes next year. Nothing is FREE.
Ho-lee-sheeiitt. So now I owe the parasites a thanks? That's the dumbest fucking thing typed here recently, and that's a very high (low?) bar. Congrats on being a topnotch tard!

Ho-lee-sheeiitt. So now I owe the parasites a thanks? That's the dumbest fucking thing typed here recently, and that's a very high (low?) bar. Congrats on being a topnotch tard!

Yes, you should worship the holy ground that illegals walk upon. They are delivering babies, doing peoples taxes, designing aircraft and preaching the gospel to heathens like you. In America the illegal is part of the economy just like gold and silver but I digress...

I would gladly pay $4 for an apple if it got rid of all of them. I don't drink Mex beer. I don't go there for vacation anymore. I don't go out for Mex food. I don't go out for Cinese bat wontons anymore. I do like El Salvadorian food but the closest restaurant is in Reno so I don't eat that anymore.

I paid $57,000 in federal/state income tax for last year and I am getting buttfucked without the common courtesy of a reach around. Send the all the fuckers back to whatever shithole they came from. Then after that we can start with all the US citizens and their fuck trophies on welfare.

So by your logic, people with a SSN shouldn’t get a check either, because there is a possibility for identity theft by illegals?

I guess if I were a selfish ass, I’d be good with this. I won’t get a check, nor will my employer, doesn’t matter to me all the poors will suffer from this, and big business gets another bag of money.

No that presumptuous at best and putting words in my mouth.
what I said was in a rephrased summary is if one was illegal, and was able to have a bank account, with the exception of Bank of America, or obtain ANYTHING I listed as examples there of that would generally REQUIRE a SSN, the methods used would be:
A) A crime via Identity theft.
B) No SSN and just illegally here
C) Acquired legitimately through the Social Security office, who run a independent inquiry into the subject applying.

As to your presumption of what I think:

If one is here illegally and using someone else’s SSN...like whoever the fuck was voting for Hillary Clinton with some dead veteran that was 100 something years old, then no, fuck their check. Why reward criminal behavior?

If just here illegally, then they don’t have a SSN and there for can not pay taxes. Fuck them. Let’s worry about actual Americans first...you know, who local, state and fed are suppose to serve..?

If on a work visa and applied for a SSN, then fine. If once here illegally and THEN later applied for a SSN, then whatever. I guess. Because in order to achieve a stimulus accroding to the bill they would have had to pay taxes in 2019/2020 , so if they just have a SSN, didn’t work, it’s not like they are getting the tit of the gov as it related SPECIFICALLY to the stimulus.

Funny how you assume most of us need someone to mow our lawn, paint the house or need someone to do things around the house. Can’t say I’ve ever hired an illegal to get shit done for me. Don’t have any friends who’ve done it either now that I think about it. We just roll up our sleeves and get it done ourselves.

Thank you for the pre populated response.

See below

That’s great? It wasn’t directed at you so....

but you sure dont mind getting served by illegals when you go out to eat and stuff your face. Buying vegetables and fruits at the store picked by illegals. Illegals have done shit for you. If you dont like that then dont go out to eat. Dont buy shit in stores. Grow all your fruits and vegetables. Im not for illegals. But its hilarious that just because you havent hired one to mowe your lawn you think they havent done shit for you. So unless youre self sufficient and grow all your own food, sit your ass down and dont make that argument.

and i agree. Illegals should not get a dime of this stimulus check. And they should not expect it. The job of the government is to look after its people. Thats why we love TRUMP. Because he puts Americans First.

but i also dont believe every American should be getting a stimulus check either. If youve been affected by the virus fine. But for the rest of the bunch that is still working hard, it should be business as usual.this is just going to fuck all of us when we file our taxes next year. Nothing is FREE.

Nope. He just rolls up his sleeves and goes on in a world where no illegals exist.

In fact his friends live there too.

Whoa,back up here a second,I do not employe any of them.
In Ohio they have destroyed the living wage for the locals.
They are like parasites,they come into an area around here and ruin it
It has been that way for 40+ years here in Texas. We tried to warn the rest of the country, but since it wasnt effecting them......they didnt care. Kinda like us hearing about snow storms......doesnt bother me.

Reactions: Ravenworks
It has been that way for 40+ years here in Texas. We tried to warn the rest of the country, but since it wasnt effecting them......they didnt care. Kinda like us hearing about snow storms......doesnt bother me.
I won't work with them unless they can prove they are legal.

Most of them are happy to do so and get pissed at the illegals.

For the guy bitching about unions using them you don't have a fucking clue.
There is no way they are getting a book and working without a SSN
PROTECT YOUR WORK that's YOUR JOB not some guy sitting in the office 60 miles away.

Reactions: Lesch
I won't work with them unless they can prove they are legal.

Most of them are happy to do so and get pissed at the illegals.

For the guy bitching about unions using them you don't have a fucking clue.
There is no way they are getting a book and working without a SSN
PROTECT YOUR WORK that's YOUR JOB not some guy sitting in the office 60 miles away.
If you haven't asked thee union rep in Seattle than FUCK OFF, The Rep I knew said that the Laborers union is International so that's why they can have illegals in as long as they pay the money to join and keep dues up..Everything is good to go.
With that I'll once again say don't think for a minute you know everything.

If you haven't asked thee union rep in Seattle than FUCK OFF, The Rep I knew said that the Laborers union is International so that's why they can have illegals in as long as they pay the money to join and keep dues up..Everything is good to go.
With that I'll once again say don't think for a minute you know everything.
Sorry champ,but they need a SSN for a book
Whether it's theirs or not is a different story.
It's the memberships fault for not protecting their work, their is no way we'd let those rat fuck in our local let a lone work with them

I didn't think it was right and will always think that way but more unions are letting them join to keep their Dimwitt objectives going straight towards the ends means of all being under the thumb of the rulers.
Unions back more leftist thinking than any other way bar none

We wonder why we have such a hard time finding the money for Roads, needy people and protecting ourselves, but never look at the money thrown at the illegals in this country. They won't fly our flag but don't hesitate to fly theirs always reminding you time and time again they're from other countries.
They could care less about us and our way of life as they're to concentrated on making our country into what they just left and the Dimuckingwitts are helping them do that

Reactions: Yasherka