• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Illegals overrun Springfield Ohio

Fuck your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
They voted for them. 99% of assholes complaining about foreign scum ruining their city voted for the assholes who let the invasion happen. Enjoy watching the Guatemalan shithead fuck your granddaughter in the bushes near the crime ridden shithole school where you fired the resource officer.

Voting for democrats caused this fucking problem.

My father used to live there but died 3 years ago.

From what I remember when I talked to him on the phone it was getting bad then but Springfield from what he was saying has been in a down hill slide for over a decade.

It’s not going to get any better.

Reactions: Big Phish
They told us of the “fundamental transformation of America” but the sheep didn’t listen. Springfield is just an example of hundreds of cities in this country, especially in states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, where millions of illegals have been dumped by the dems to fraudulently vote. It’s too late now.

The problem is, Biden has been sending illegals and "refugees" by the thousands to red states intentionally. Usually with the locals not even knowing until the fuckers are on the ground. This is why I detest when leftist scum say "diversity is our strength". No it is not. When you import 3rd world savages that barely know what a toilet, running water, and modern hygiene are, you get these predictable results. There are dozens and dozens of similar examples all over the Western world with exactly the same results.

Last edited:
Don’t worry Springfield- if these illegals break any laws - like rape your daughters or murder your sons local law enforcement will fully investigate it !!!!!

Don’t worry Springfield- if these illegals break any laws - like rape your daughters or murder your sons local law enforcement will fully investigate it !!!!!
Better yet, effectively defend yourselves against such an attack and they'll likely lock you up...because societal menace!

They told us of the “fundamental transformation of America” but the sheep didn’t listen. Springfield is just an example of hundreds of cities in this country, especially in states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, where millions of illegals have been dumped by the dems to fraudulently vote. It’s too late now.
the thinning/mixing of the white race ....i do not approve ........ it will be part of bidens legacy of how he betrayed his own race

You think it’s Biden? He’s a racist old shit bird. This is Obama doing it. He’s running the show. Biden just signs the paperwork and gets ice cream as a reward.
he is not that brain dead ,he knows full well ,look at his cabinet/vp picks ,whitehouse trans/gay entertainment picks . Obammys does not live next to their own kind either. This is some scientific research plan to combat racism /poverty cultures /DEI , redefining white ......i do not give my approval . Quite a few rich old white guys met and okayed this world reaching plan ...christ ya can't see an ad without wokeness mixed race

Apparently 20k plus illegals have overwhelmed the town of Springfield Ohio. They are supposedly eating people’s pets among other things if this reporting is true:

Anyone in that area? If so is it true?

Diversity is wonderful

At this point we might as well build a portal and import Orks

image000001.jpeg

Reactions: BCP

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken recently traveled to Haiti to show support for the US-backed government and Kenyan police in their struggle for legitimacy. As the Kenyans have been unable to take Port-au-Prince from the gangs and paramilitary groups, the White House is considering changing the status of the mission in Haiti to a UN Peacekeeping force.

According to the Washington Post, Blinken’s trip to Haiti is an "unusual attempt to boost the country’s interim leader and deliver a message of support for a US-backed international policing mission that has so far failed to make a significant impact."

This is the mentality Springfield and others are up against.

They voted for them. 99% of assholes complaining about foreign scum ruining their city voted for the assholes who let the invasion happen. Enjoy watching the Guatemalan shithead fuck your granddaughter in the bushes near the crime ridden shithole school where you fired the resource officer.

Voting for democrats caused this fucking problem.
Not completely true. Where I live there are companies that are bringing in Venezuelans to work, and it is causing an increase in jail occupancy as well as overloading the school system. Nobody voted for this. Those businesses are working with the .gov to do this. Nobody got a vote on whether or not they would be brought in.

IMG_4500.png

A picture is worth a thousand words……they reap what they sow. Who wants to bet they will vote for it again?

As far as Maxine goes, it’s long past the time when the bus loads of the invaders should have been opened at her personal doorstep and every doorstep of those in congress on both sides of the fence that have not fixed this yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 8498593

A picture is worth a thousand words……they reap what they sow.

As far as Maxine goes, it’s long past the time when the bus loads of the invaders should have been opened at her personal doorstep and every doorstep of those in congress on both sides of the fence that have not fixed this yet.
she needs to fix that old james brown wig too

It's true. I have a cousin that lives there. I'm about 45-minutes from that town. Shameful what's been done, and our elected officials let it happen. FJB FKH
Not “let it happen” but actively facilitated it. Don’t let fears of “social unfitness” stop you from holding these people directly accountable for what they have done. Playing nice with them at generic social gatherings is how they continue to directly profit from destroying our families.

Reactions: mosin46
It's not just democrats doing this. "Big bidness" GOP members as well. Coming...to North Alabama, Central Alabama and going to fill all those super nice luxury apartments in Huntsville that have been built SINCE Joe Xiden and KumHola have been in office. Seems like every visit to North Alabama there are at least 2-3 new apartment complexes (MASSIVE) and new "shit box" subdivisions going in on old farmland.

The commies are desparately trying to flip 'Bama and the rest of the southern "free" states. Georgia is a lost cause at this point.

Just a sampling of what's happening in 'Bama....I'm sure in Arkansas Tyson is bringing in this type of "worker" as well. (they pretty much ruined Springdale, AR in late 90s-2000s). Tyson and Klinton...two peas in a pod. Hopefully, Gov. Sarah will stop this crap, 'Bama MeeMaw doesn't seem too interested in stopping it at the moment.

The only reason they imported these 3rd world illegal immigrants is to fill a name on a ballot when the counting is almost done and they need to inject new Dem votes to get a W for the Dem. That's it.
its happening all over the planet and its not for votes imho but its a race re-set

Reactions: Cody S
Globalists don't like nations. Anything they can do to destroy national identity and culture, they will do. Larry fink from blackrock bragged about "forcing behaviors" with esg and banking incentives. It's no surprise the last few years have had decades worth of cultural change in western countries. The end goal is to make our lives worse than their proposed dystopia so people will beg for it.

Poland says they ain't having this migrant bullshit. I'm curious to see how things play out for them because they are pissing off some big players.

Globalists don't like nations. Anything they can do to destroy national identity and culture, they will do. Larry fink from blackrock bragged about "forcing behaviors" with esg and banking incentives. It's no surprise the last few years have had decades worth of cultural change in western countries. The end goal is to make our lives worse than their proposed dystopia so people will beg for it.

Poland says they ain't having this migrant bullshit. I'm curious to see how things play out for them because they are pissing off some big players.
but they also convinced some big players too UK ,ireland ,france even got the US on the hook for 10 million how is it happening without some secret nod from brandon and crew . If space aliens or god spoke to these leaders and told them to except these savages or they will destroy the planet tell us i think we could handle it but this race betrayal is.......

The big corporations want new consumers too
Fify.

Sure cheap labor, but those jobs were always cheap labor...and offshored if it can get even cheaper.

What they really want is consumers. More and more consumers. Consume. Only can sell so many giant flat screens before everyone has them... Cant get new subscribers when every tom/dick already has a phone...

This is why the illegals are given cash and funding, so they can CONSUME. We are a consumption based economy (with a side of rent seeking behavior).

The cool part is our taxes are what is being given to those big corps. The same big corps that pay the pols on the side, fund their campaigns and write their "sponsored" bills...

View attachment 8498593

A picture is worth a thousand words……they reap what they sow. Who wants to bet they will vote for it again?

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpeg