• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Importing Bertram Brass - Feedback requested

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Commercial Supporter
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
We are planning to import Bertram Brass in the near future.

Let us know if there are any calibers you're on the hunt for - Bertram has quite the list to choose from.

We sell a lot of hard to find brass and components, especially dangerous game and metric calibers (as well as some of the best deals on bulk handgun reloading components).
(For those who might not know, Betram Bullet Co and Betram USA have ended their business relationship.)

-Raven Rocks Precision

Reactions: msgriff
I was one of the last 375 CT shooters that held out for Bertram brass but I let it go last summer. I went to Peterson like everyone else. The availability of Bertram was too spotty, the quality and uniformity often questionable and you sometimes had to resize brand new cases to get them to chamber, and then the price went up through the roof to something like five dollars a case.

If you can import and sell it at the same price as Peterson, you might sell some, especially when Peterson is out of stock which it is half of the time.

If it is going to be priced significantly higher than Peterson, don’t bother.