China Restricts Export of Nitrocellulose and Antimony

Jingoism? You want a totalitarian country that puts little or no value on human life to become the world's superpower? Yea, we are corrupt, but that's because our system has been corrupted, not because the ideas are inherently evil. Chinese communism is nothing more than feudal mercantilism. Look at what they're doing to Africa. While our billions are ineffectual and have been mostly stolen, they are gobbling it all up like we have been accused of doing to three generations. They're pretty much guilty of everything we've been wrongly accused of, and the the world is silent.

There's no question they're ascendant unless the people revolt, and we've also seen how the CCP deals with that.
View attachment 8512292

The death toll was 10,000, and even Wikipedia is afraid to tell the true story.

Human life means nothing to people who owe all allegiance to a totalitarian government. They're worse than nazis, and when we are on the pointy end all will find out.

Every day here on SH and in the rest of the world, America and Americans prove by their words, actions, deeds and agreement both open and silent, that they place almost no value on human life that is not "western".

If you want to argue about that, first go look up how many people in say the last quarter century the USA has killed in other countries or died because of actions done or started by the USA.
Then toss in our allies including Israel and get that number.

Then go ask yourself how broken up are you honestly about all those deaths that are well over a million...
Bet you care about all that about as much as the CCP cares about 10,000 protesters...

Reactions: Fig and Edsel
If you want to argue about that, first go look up how many people in say the last quarter century the USA has killed in other countries or died because of actions done or started by the USA. Then toss in our allies including Israel and get that number. Then go ask yourself how broken up are you honestly about all those deaths that are well over a million...

IMG_3448.jpeg

One of our interpretations of la mission civilisatrice or missão civilizadora.

But nobody asked.

And the killing hasn't stopped...

Last edited:
Reactions: SigSauerM7
Every day here on SH and in the rest of the world, America and Americans prove by their words, actions, deeds and agreement both open and silent, that they place almost no value on human life that is not "western".

”If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation. We stand tall. We see further into the future.”

An extension of Manifest Destiny, it would seem.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388

If you want to argue about that, first go look up how many people in say the last quarter century the USA has killed in other countries or died because of actions done or started by the USA.

Then go ask yourself how broken up are you honestly about all those deaths that are well over a million...
Bet you care about all that about as much as the CCP cares about 10,000 protesters...
Fair enough. I certainly care about my countrymen a country mile more than any others. I don’t have a say in what other people value or think, and that’s ok as long as they don’t force their beliefs and power on others. As was discussed in a recent thread, liberty and tyranny don’t get along.
Liberty is the one thing we value more.

I try to have feelings.
Fair enough. I certainly care about my countrymen a country mile more than any others. I don’t have a say in what other people value or think, and that’s ok as long as they don’t force their beliefs and power on others. As was discussed in a recent thread, liberty and tyranny don’t get along.
Liberty is the one thing we value more.

The "lesser" people's attempt tyranny because they have an underdevelop pre front cortex so they choose violence more often then not.
(They are less evolved) They war more often.

They also may have feelings of jealousy...and envy which can lead to outbursts.

One time I told a Polish Neo-Nazi with rotten teeth....that he should go to law school and become a lawyer like Elite Long Islanders...and change the laws..

He didn't like that...but he still laughed.