• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Integrally Suppressed Ruger Precision Rifle Video

We ( Thunder Beast Arms) had B&K come out with their Pulse system and tested side by side with our 2209. The numbers were exactly the same.

Lowlight

Maybe you can answer this for me because i have not be able to get someone from Machine Gun Tours to. I bought one of these rifles in 308 when they first introduced them. It came with the 15" PHNX HexGuard Im trying to figure out what kind of mount is needed for a BIPOD. I have hear the M LOK style. Can you confirm

All I have got from Machine guns tours is the manager is out he will call you back. Guess I will get a hold of phnx or just call Witt machine.

I’m kind of upset with machine gun tours as they provided no paperwork for the rifle or the suppressed barrel

Asked them about that too and got the same answer.

All I have got from Machine guns tours is the manager is out he will call you back. Guess I will get a hold of phnx or just call Witt machine.

I’m kind of upset with machine gun tours as they provided no paperwork for the rifle or the suppressed barrel

Asked them about that too and got the same answer.
Social media to the rescu. Mounting piece of from unique ar