• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Introducing the Bison Tactical Dual Fill system

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    Hey - in conjunction with the release of the "Tactical Udder - Fat Boy" bag, I designed a way to lighten the Fat Boy, and the existing Bison Tactical - Tactical Udder.

This is called our "Dual Fill System".

It retrofits into most of the older Bison Tactical bags, and will work on any bag that will fit.

In a nutshell, its a bag inside a bag. It uses ultralight weight fill to replace some of the volume of heavy fill inside the Tactical Udder or Fat Boy without mixing the fill, and allowing the very heavy fill to continue to do its job of conforming the bag around obstacles.

It works so well, we released a version to help out guys who run other bags as well.

The 8" x 8" version fits the Tactical Udder - and other square bags, while the 7.5" x 5" bag fits other more narrow bags like the Armageddon Gear Reasor Gamechanger bag (another great front support bag).

If guys need other sizes, shoot me a PM and let me know if there are other popular sizes, I would be happy to make a batch up.

Here are some pictures, you can order from here: https://www.bisontactical.com/shop/dual-fill-system/

Dual Fill system.jpg

Dual-Fill-1024-with-Gamechanger.jpg

Dual-Fill-1024-with-FatBoy.jpg