• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Competition Events IPRF 2024 Scores

It’ll be interesting to see a break down of competitions and what country they are from.
5th place Open (9th in total) is a guy from NZ, only 3 points behind Morgan King.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tperry
It’ll be interesting to see a break down of competitions and what country they are from.
5th place Open (9th in total) is a guy from NZ, only 3 points behind Morgan King.
I think we should get that today. Last time Ultimate Ballistics had a better view.

Yeah I was surprised a guy from NZ is beating so many of our seasoned folks.

And the Factory (Production) guys are placing so high with the MPA PMRs

Reactions: Tperry
I think we should get that today. Last time Ultimate Ballistics had a better view.

Yeah I was surprised a guy from NZ is beating so many of our seasoned folks.

And the Factory (Production) guys are placing so high with the MPA PMRs
Now I just need to beat him in a match and I can say I'm "just as good" as Morgun King. :ROFLMAO:

I had heard that the weather was quite different on different days, so allowed the ladies, production and limited divisions to score a bit higher overall than to ne expected.

Reactions: sachsmart
Who would've thought that Namibia would be 2nd in the the team score amd have 3 top 10 shooters.
The land with all kinds of nasties walking around. It pays to be a good shot under pressure. Angry, improperly shot elephants literally tend to make grease spots out of humans.

Actually from my very limited understanding, Namibia is a fairly modern and Progressive nation. (Progressive in the good sense not in the New Democrat left sense) Though poverty exists (where in Africa does it not) its probably one of the nicest places to liver in Africa if you can tolerate the very dry climate. Not Angora but far better than certain neighborhoods of Chicago.

Reactions: usafa77