• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is it time to sell some guns I don’t use often? Background checks skyrocket

Add in all the 80 percents and the statists will always have to be looking over their shoulder as they push us farther into this mash up of 1984/idiocracy

The Bloomberg/Soros/commies/et al totalitarians will never be able to get all the guns. People push back at a certain point

I’ve only sold two guns, both S&W M&P. One .40 and one .22. Both were crap and both were sent back. The 40 blew off part of the extracted, they did not replace it, just ground it and said it was within spec. The M&P .22 had an out of battery discharge and blew the bolt up in my face. They replaced the bolt and away it went.

Just got a Mk20.

While I was in there, a Fudd bought two AR's, one for him and one for his grandson, and a 9mm AK something.

There were probably ten people gathered waiting, one person to do ALL the bullshit (and in WA believe me, it's like buying a fucking house now).

They don't really have much on the wall, I only use 'em as an FFL --there's one closer and cheaper in my 'hood but I like to support the ONLY walk in gun store in the county. One thing about poors... They're armed patriots.