Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Cartel is becoming yawn bored with Ukraine. Zelenskyy has worn out his welcome. Biden has enough cash and gold to bury every accusation against him and his family. Not to mention the humility in admitting the Cartel is LOSING! The Pharma Cartel got it’s money during CoVid. The Military Industrialists got their money fighting a lost war in Ukraine. And now it is turn for the Building Industry to reap the rewards of ‘reconstruction’.

As long as this money flood continues , no worries for the Cartel , no matter if they are losing or winning.
The numbers are probably twice that as EU is dolling out as much as US

US Taxpayers Spend $61,000 A MINUTE On Propping Up Ukraine PROXY WAR​

yeah, after he has all the white christian men slaughtered.

5lXIz6PmUFt8.jpeg
So, Ukraine will become a Muslim majority country. Populated by north Africans.

I think true... there are several videos out showing some of the massive explosions.

The more interesting bit if true.. is the US launched a P-8 Poseidon into Ukrainian airspace during the attacks?

Reactions: Sako man
As usual, very informative review from Brian of The New Atlas:

Something I've noticed that originally looked weird to me. Mr. Prigoszin, the head of "Wagner", has been VERY PUBLICALLY bitching about lack of ammo provided to his guys, weak flanks (which supposed to be secured by Russian regular military units) and other "deficiences" that his fighters were facing... Now, Mr. Prigoszin is said to be a very close friend of V. Putin. Knowing a bit about how close friends treat each other in Russia, it did not look very realistic to me. Then, when ukies were about to get ready for their big move (and assembled everything received from the west in specific locations), ukies got hit and I assume, lost quite of bit of their stuff... So, what comes to my mind is a comparison to operation "Bagration" in the summer of 1944, when Soviet Army destroyed huge numbers of German forces in a relatively short time and with a minimum of their own casualties suffered, and when Soviets used DECEPTION "technology" prior to their move. I think it explains now what Mr. Prigoszin was doing, and why he was "allowed" to say what he was saying...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
As usual, very informative review from Brian of The New Atlas:

Something I've noticed that originally looked weird to me. Mr. Prigoszin, the head of "Wagner", has been VERY PUBLICALLY bitching about lack of ammo provided to his guys, weak flanks (which supposed to be secured by Russian regular military units) and other "deficiences" that his fighters were facing... Now, Mr. Prigoszin is said to be a very close friend of V. Putin. Knowing a bit about how close friends treat each other in Russia, it did not look very realistic to me. Then, when ukies were about to get ready for their big move (and assembled everything received from the west in specific locations), ukies got hit and I assume, lost quite of bit of their stuff... So, what comes to my mind is a comparison to operation "Bagration" in the summer of 1944, when Soviet Army destroyed huge numbers of German forces in a relatively short time and with a minium of their own casulaties suffered, and when Soviets used DECEPTION "technology" prior to their move. I think it explains now what Mr. Prigoszin was doing, and why he was "allowed" to say what he was saying...

Exactly. I figured it was a Psyop from Prigoszin. He's feeding them disinformation in the hopes of creating operational confusion

Well who would have thought 🤥 FBI works for Ukrainian inteligence services , censoring any news not favorable to Ukraine.

FBI ''foreign influence task force'' - tasked with preventing foreign influence in social media is directly peddling foreign influence :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can't make this shit up

Reactions: UKDslayer
Reactions: theLBC
Status
Not open for further replies.