• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is the Armed Attorneys youtube channel a psyop?

higginsworksforme

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2009
Kentucky
I'm pretty sure they are, just by how frequently their videos are pushed on the fudd forums, and when I questioned them my post was deleted.

Take for instance this video where they try to tell us not to use dash cameras.

Fake and gay psyop lolz

Didn't they have a video about 'not training'? I really couldn't name an actual title.

I just occasionally watch for the boobs. His are pretty big, but hers are nicer...

She looks one gene away from being in the special Olympics as a down girl, but I'd still throw a buck at her to watch her jog...

Reactions: lash
Six one way, half a dozen the other way.

I was once advised by my LTC trainer to not keep used targets from the range. If I was ever involved in a shooting, they might show that as me practicing to shoot people and getting good at it. Hogwash as that might be and I don't mind keeping targets for reference, there is something of a danger in having such dashcam footage that may involve you in a road rage incident. Why?

Because the attorney for the other side or even a prosecuting DA if charges were brought against you could use the video to show that you had a chance to flee and that your life was not in enough danger to use your weapon.

However, if the video does not exist and it is your words against the other person, a good lawyer might be able to trip that person into saying something incriminating and there is no video footage to show otherwise.

However, if you delete a video, that might be considered tampering with evidence.

So, yeah, if you just pull your gun to brandish, he may call the police to report you and it looks like you are the bad guy.

Seconds matter. Don't pull the gun unless you are going to shoot. If you are going to shoot, make sure it is life or death.

There are going to be plenty of times where yes, the offender might break your mirror.

Leave, get the mirror fixed. That is cheaper than the legal bills. There is a lawyer attached to every firearm that you own and every bullet that you fire, even at a range.