Is the Razor G2 the best value in "MID" tier optics right now?

I guess I just thought it was odd people saying they didn't think Vortex was tier 2 on SH given the obvious optical difference to the the other stuff(which you definitely pay a premium for).

After looking around I landed on Delta Stryker 4.5-30 based on what I could find on compromise of features, elevation, magnification and clarity for cost. If I find I only ever use the rifle chambered in creedmoor for target I might pass the 4.5-30 on to the 300winmag or 338 lap and get the SFP for higher magnification. I think eventually all the chassis guns will have tier 2 and the Chinese scopes will go on 22lr or 223/308 sporters. If I was starting again I may have gone long action AI with various bolts and barrels and a single tier 1 scope but then you can't share with your friends.

It's still a personal choice.
Everyone sees the world differently.
Main thing is to find what's best for you.
I have a mate that loves the Steiner, abhors my S&B.
I think the S&B is better, as well as my Razor suits me better than the NightForce.
Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one, and they differ from person to person.

Reactions: Slides
It's still a personal choice.
Everyone sees the world differently.
Main thing is to find what's best for you.
I have a mate that loves the Steiner, abhors my S&B.
I think the S&B is better, as well as my Razor suits me better than the NightForce.
Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one, and they differ from person to person.
So true...

Nice to see the XTR3 being brought up here. Folks are starting to figure out how nice this scope is. It's a solid competitor against any sub $2k optic.

Versus the G2 Razor the glass in the Burris is brighter in pretty much every comparison I've made. And the XTR3 has better field of view than nearly all its competitors. Eyebox is similar. Ive always liked the sight picture you get from the Razor. But as mentioned, the GII Razor is getting long in the tooth. It really raised the bar for a great, affordable PRS optic, but there are better options in the sub $2k market these days.

Nice to see the XTR3 being brought up here. Folks are starting to figure out how nice this scope is. It's a solid competitor against any sub $2k optic.

Versus the G2 Razor the glass in the Burris is brighter in pretty much every comparison I've made. And the XTR3 has better field of view than nearly all its competitors. Eyebox is similar. Ive always liked the sight picture you get from the Razor. But as mentioned, the GII Razor is getting long in the tooth. It really raised the bar for a great, affordable PRS optic, but there are better options in the sub $2k market these days.
They going to offer it illuminated any time soon? It’s not always a deal breaker but I always highly take that into consideration.

They going to offer it illuminated any time soon? It’s not always a deal breaker but I always highly take that into consideration.
The design is complete. The prototypes have passed muster. It's just a matter of working it into production in Greeley.

The last feedback I received, they were trying to get it to market in time for hunting season.