• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is this a deepfake?

9EE7130C-2E07-466B-8486-3627A3326612.jpeg

Not a deepfake. I found it, he said it. start at 49:15. Prior to that he talked about opening up Federal land to create housing developments.

Not good. What happened to sending them all back? Why do we need more? And what does AI have to do with anything, especially if it is to take jobs of current citizens? We are going to just have higher unemployment, more uneducated masses and more welfare recipients (more taxes). This would potentially put DACA and all the current illegals on the path to citizenship as well. I wonder which mega donor is pushing this.

you guys think $20/hr made McDonald’s expensive? You haven’t seen shit, wait until farm hands are making $20/hr and an apple cost $5 each

The ugly truth is shitty wages keep prices affordable.

Men lie, women lie, the numbers never lie.
That's if they actually work. How many will just go on welfare and not do a damn thing? Look at the benefits they are already getting that is over what the min wage working citizens are getting. What is the reason they would actually try to get jobs if they can just live off of our taxes? That has to be fixed or we will go downhill even faster.

With Donald its what he means not what he says.

"Bring in the talented immigrants"
"Get rid of the freeloaders"

Like it means anything anyway is this election. Does this change your vote? Not mine.. San Fran Libtard in the opposite choice. Yeah, not gonna be votin for that shit. And they have plenty of "ORANGE MAN BAD" 2 minute hate to use beyond this.

Reactions: Camelfilter
There's been temporary migrant worker immigration for a long while. When it worked, it worked very well.

Migrant workers worked, worked hard, were paid & left until the next season. Legally. No dole, no pathways to citizenship, no anchor baby bullshit.

My understanding is multiple progressive administrations really fucked that system up. Badly.

Making it too difficult for farmers to get the help for there seasons (legally), plus the "free shit" came along, so no sense in migrant workers actually working. As a generalization.

Some still do work, work hard, and do pretty well. These are the families that used to buy up late model decent condition working pickups end of season & take them back to their own families ranches back in Mexico. Difficult to do these days, even for those who still want to work & get paid only for what they work. Legally.

you guys think $20/hr made McDonald’s expensive? You haven’t seen shit, wait until farm hands are making $20/hr and an apple cost $5 each

The ugly truth is shitty wages keep prices affordable.

Men lie, women lie, the numbers never lie.
You think wages are what's driving up prices. Taxes, entiltments, and printing money make things more expensive. If you think the greatest part of the cost of produce is what it was bought from the farmer for? I gots news fer ya.

You know what else drives all costs up. Letting in 30 million illegals and paying them thousands of dollars a month so they can displace citizens who can't afford what they can.

There's been temporary migrant worker immigration for a long while. When it worked, it worked very well.

Migrant workers worked, worked hard, were paid & left until the next season. Legally. No dole, no pathways to citizenship, no anchor baby bullshit.

My understanding is multiple progressive administrations really fucked that system up. Badly.

Making it too difficult for farmers to get the help for there seasons (legally), plus the "free shit" came along, so no sense in migrant workers actually working. As a generalization.

Some still do work, work hard, and do pretty well. These are the families that used to buy up late model decent condition working pickups end of season & take them back to their own families ranches back in Mexico. Difficult to do these days, even for those who still want to work & get paid only for what they work. Legally.

That's if they actually work. How many will just go on welfare and not do a damn thing? Look at the benefits they are already getting that is over what the min wage working citizens are getting. What is the reason they would actually try to get jobs if they can just live off of our taxes? That has to be fixed or we will go downhill even faster.

I think you and Prez T are saying the exact same thing.

We NEED the cheap labor and are happy to have it. We don’t need the criminals and they need to go.

I wish he would come out and just say it but he’s learning that he needs to say it in a way that won’t get potential voters offended.

How’s it going to sound played back when he says “we only want people who work their ass off for less than an American”

Heck. I’ll go further. Take ALL the lazy fucks who refuse to work and deport their ass too! Born here or not, be part of the progress or GTFO.

Buy more ammo.

I think you and Prez T are saying the exact same thing.

We NEED the cheap labor and are happy to have it. We don’t need the criminals and they need to go.

I wish he would come out and just say it but he’s learning that he needs to say it in a way that won’t get potential voters offended.

How’s it going to sound played back when he says “we only want people who work their ass off for less than an American”

Heck. I’ll go further. Take ALL the lazy fucks who refuse to work and deport their ass too! Born here or not, be part of the progress or GTFO.

Buy more ammo.
You are crazy as a loon if you think there is cheap labor any longer and double crazy if you think this cheap labor works for less than an American. Their labor is more expensive these days.
But, you are correct that we do need more labor, and not more welfare slobs

if he has a plan, that's better than where we are at now.
it's not what I had in mind either, but look at your other option.. perhaps he has information that he'd like a certain percentage to get fast tracked because of their skills and is planning ahead. dunno don't care, just want a wall to stop it further.

Hopium is a drug.......

Donald Trump Calls for Increased Immigration: “We Need More People, Especially with AI Coming”

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday called for increased immigration, insisting, “We’re going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.” He added, “And the farmers need, everybody needs but we’re going to make sure they’re not murderers and drug dealers.”

In June, the New York Times reported that Trump had “strikingly softened his language about immigration” during a private meeting in Washington with “a group of America’s most powerful chief executives.” Just days later, Trump told a group of tech execs that he wants to dramatically expand immigration by “automatically” giving out green cards to anyone who graduates from any college in America.

Larry Fink, the CEO of BlackRock, said that developed nations with declining population that resist mass immigration will be the “big winners” as machines will be substituted for humans in the labor market.

Trump’s own statements are stirring concern that he will fail to carry out his campaign pledge of “mass deportations.”

AI (when it gets rollin) is expressly about eliminating jobs for humans. Combined with robotics AI may well substantially replace many bodies in many different industries - and will have the most dramatic impact on mid and low tier workers. Nowhere in the discussion is what we're doing with parsing the 30M that are already here, just telling us - we need more. They can be dumb as rock and pray to a false god, but as long as they don't admit to being a murderer - they're good enough for Donny.

Warp Speed
$8 Trillion in new debt
Kushner

Hopium is a drug.......

Donald Trump Calls for Increased Immigration: “We Need More People, Especially with AI Coming”

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday called for increased immigration, insisting, “We’re going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.” He added, “And the farmers need, everybody needs but we’re going to make sure they’re not murderers and drug dealers.”

In June, the New York Times reported that Trump had “strikingly softened his language about immigration” during a private meeting in Washington with “a group of America’s most powerful chief executives.” Just days later, Trump told a group of tech execs that he wants to dramatically expand immigration by “automatically” giving out green cards to anyone who graduates from any college in America.

Larry Fink, the CEO of BlackRock, said that developed nations with declining population that resist mass immigration will be the “big winners” as machines will be substituted for humans in the labor market.

Trump’s own statements are stirring concern that he will fail to carry out his campaign pledge of “mass deportations.”

AI (when it gets rollin) is expressly about eliminating jobs for humans. Combined with robotics AI may well substantially replace many bodies in many different industries - and will have the most dramatic impact on mid and low tier workers. Nowhere in the discussion is what we're doing with parsing the 30M that are already here, just telling us - we need more. They can be dumb as rock and pray to a false god, but as long as they don't admit to being a murderer - they're good enough for Donny.

Warp Speed
$8 Trillion in new debt
Kushner
1724096183455.jpeg

AI isn't going to replace humans. It will replace useless humans though (you want fries with that!). Why do I need to pay some shmuck $20 who can barely read and mumbles to take my order when AI and a basic program can do better?

There is a "mass immigration" fear but we're America. We get to pick. EVERYONE wants to get here from peasants to scientists. That's the beauty of being America. If you are worried about AI replacing your job, you have a shitty job. Same thing was said for robots 30 years ago. ROBOTS ARE GOING TO REPLACE AMERICAN WORKER! Yeah didn't happen. It caused upheaval, but it made things better. I made an program that assess roof damage for insurance. Guy still has a job, just now, doesn't have to climb on a roof. Doctor who did my surgery, still was human, but AI helped him do it. He still has a job!

And what's your alternative? I REALLY dislike trump. But EVERYONE was clamoring for a solution to COIVD. Trump got it done, then BIden claimed the credit (a point I often make around here is we'd all be bitching about dems avoiding the vax if trump got re-elected) But there are 2 options right now. Camel Toe or Trump. Have you seen what this admin did to the border? Why trump isn't running adds every day about all the illegals with crimes like murder and rape thanks to this admins bullshit sanctuary policy baffles me. I'd broadcast that shit 24/7.

And don't forget the 535 in Congress about spending either. They have the ability to say no and THEY set the budget (Read the constitution yo, its like one of the few things Congress is actually supposed to do).

Go scare some other fools. Donald is ugly and mean

Cameltoe is a fucking san fran commie and walz let Minneapolis Burn.
No
Way
in
Hell

Mean Tweets 2024!

And a special FU for making me defend donald trump!

• Haha
Reactions: 37L1 and JerkyFreak
AI (when it gets rollin) is expressly about eliminating jobs for humans. Combined with robotics AI may well substantially replace many bodies in many different industries - and will have the most dramatic impact on mid and low tier workers. Nowhere in the discussion is what we're doing with parsing the 30M that are already here, just telling us - we need more.
This is one of the points I am trying to make - no one is looking down the road. However, I disagree with Fink as I perceive his comment has ulterior motives and he is talking up his book among other agendas. Fewer jobs = more welfare = more taxes.

Also there is a non sequitur here that makes the AI and immigration issue incompatible in the same discussion - if AI is going to take jobs, why do we need more people? I don't buy the whole AI taking every job, but has the potential to take quite a few. Even if we didn't have immigration we would still have the question of what to do with the populace that is then unemployed. We have enough of a headcount to deal with as it it is without adding more.

AI isn't going to replace humans. It will replace useless humans though (you want fries with that!). Why do I need to pay some shmuck $20 who can barely read and mumbles to take my order when AI and a basic program can do better?

There is a "mass immigration" fear but we're America. We get to pick. EVERYONE wants to get here from peasants to scientists. That's the beauty of being America. If you are worried about AI replacing your job, you have a shitty job. Same thing was said for robots 30 years ago. ROBOTS ARE GOING TO REPLACE AMERICAN WORKER! Yeah didn't happen. It caused upheaval, but it made things better. I made an program that assess roof damage for insurance. Guy still has a job, just now, doesn't have to climb on a roof. Doctor who did my surgery, still was human, but AI helped him do it. He still has a job!

And what's your alternative? I REALLY dislike trump. But EVERYONE was clamoring for a solution to COIVD. Trump got it done, then BIden claimed the credit (a point I often make around here is we'd all be bitching about dems avoiding the vax if trump got re-elected) But there are 2 options right now. Camel Toe or Trump. Have you seen what this admin did to the border? Why trump isn't running adds every day about all the illegals with crimes like murder and rape thanks to this admins bullshit sanctuary policy baffles me. I'd broadcast that shit 24/7.

And don't forget the 535 in Congress about spending either. They have the ability to say no and THEY set the budget (Read the constitution yo, its like one of the few things Congress is actually supposed to do).

Go scare some other fools. Donald is ugly and mean

Cameltoe is a fucking san fran commie and walz let Minneapolis Burn.
No
Way
in
Hell

Mean Tweets 2024!

And a special FU for making me defend donald trump

So....let's go back to that $35T overhang and a worthless fiat....then let's pick up the conversation with your throw away = It will replace useless humans though (you want fries with that!).

-
Aside from the fact that any mid level paper pusher (Attorney / INS Agent / RE Agent / teller and mid level Banking / Mid level management in most large corps) may be replaced as an INTENDED function of AI, and robotics will do everything from cook / clean / and carry - who is paying for the existence of these displaced persons and their families? Wanna double down and say Not my problem? AI and robotics DOES favor a smaller high IQ, wealthier society wherein AI and Robotics make up for the lack of population. Otherwise....

- What are you talking about wherein the US Citizens get a say (a pick) as to who comes here? That is opposite of how it has been and how TPTB / the DNC / and the US Chamber of Commerce want it. Funny - I don't recall ever getting to vote on an immigration issue. One of the biggest issues is that America only works as a High Trust Society. We're importing massive amounts of people from cultures without the same level of trust. They point to Racism as a straw man - the objection is the CULTURE.

- The alternative? That's funny. Do you not see what is happening? Donny is one side of the coin. TPTB staged a coup the other week and the odds on money would say that their new horse will be crowned in Chicago this week. Seriously - Harris / Walz? Take the corrupt media out of it - they have no base of support. Yet the media presents that ticket as being within a few points in any poll. It's a pre engineered choice. Not picking up on that are ya?

- RE Budget and Constitution - when was the last time the US Congress passed an actual budget by Constitutional standard instead of CR? BTW - are Federal Reserve Notes listed ANYWHERE in the Constitution as MONEY? What is?

When Dollar is no longer the WRC the music stops. All of the subterfuge is to distract people's attention away from this.

No one is voting their way out of this.

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that any mid level paper pusher (Attorney / INS Agent / RE Agent / teller and mid level Banking / Mid level management in most large corps) may be replaced as an INTENDED function of AI,
Stop.

I can only get so hard.

But just in case. What’s the number you call if it lasts more than 6 hours?

Reactions: Emerson0311
it's true. picking strawberries is back breaking work. i am not sure how long i could do it (maybe an hour).
I totally understand having migrant workers to pick crops. Just get them some documentation and send back the ones that would not wait.

However, I remember a time when it was, I think, the governor of Alabama or Georgia who heard the cries that mexicans were stealing our jobs. So, he managed a big raid and deported mexicans by the hundreds. Then he said, there are a bunch of jobs out there. You will be hired immediately. All you have to do is show up.

Well, a bunch of lilly white handed cry babies did not show up. Because that is really work and you get sweaty, stinky, and tired.

I spent a few decades as a dirty bunny, digging to install conduit for electrical stuff (pole lights in parking lots,) and 4 in for data (new schools) and also conduits for main power run from utility transformer to main electric room.

I have handled a walk behind trencher (I call it steer rasslin) in the rain to get conduit it for pole lights in a school parking lot. I am so white that I glow in the dark but I will be damned if I can find another white boy that would do that. I think I am mexicano in my Corazon. Hence, the call sign Senor Pendejo.

But the flood of migrants we have are not taking those jobs.

And you see a bunch now at Home Depot but the problem is they all want 20 dollars an hour, paid lunch, and only work 8 hours.

Honest question. Or is this a snippet with a misleading headline?

Disagree with this, He should deport all of them. There's no reward for crime.
if it were other countries they would shoot them on sight.
He said he would deport them and i need him to stick with that else more will pour into the country and then what will he do? Let them all in?

So....let's go back to that $35T overhang and a worthless fiat....then let's pick up the conversation with your throw away = It will replace useless humans though (you want fries with that!).

-
Aside from the fact that any mid level paper pusher (Attorney / INS Agent / RE Agent / teller and mid level Banking / Mid level management in most large corps) may be replaced as an INTENDED function of AI, and robotics will do everything from cook / clean / and carry - who is paying for the existence of these displaced persons and their families? Wanna double down and say Not my problem? AI and robotics DOES favor a smaller high IQ, wealthier society wherein AI and Robotics make up for the lack of population. Otherwise....
Sounds like a good commie argument to me. Who pays for these displaced people.

Newsflash: Life isn't fair. Adapt or die, nothing is guaranteed.
- What are you talking about wherein the US Citizens get a say (a pick) as to who comes here? That is opposite of how it has been and how TPTB / the DNC / and the US Chamber of Commerce want it. Funny - I don't recall ever getting to vote on an immigration issue. One of the biggest issues is that America only works as a High Trust Society. We're importing massive amounts of people from cultures without the same level of trust. They point to Racism as a straw man - the objection is the CULTURE.
Talk about a straw man, the current situtation is what you describe, not Donald's solution. There are BILLIONS of people who want to come here. Pick the ones who will contribute, works hard and assimilate. You sound like a racist prick.
- The alternative? That's funny. Do you not see what is happening? Donny is one side of the coin. TPTB staged a coup the other week and the odds on money would say that their new horse will be crowned in Chicago this week. Seriously - Harris / Walz? Take the corrupt media out of it - they have no base of support. Yet the media presents that ticket as being within a few points in any poll. It's a pre engineered choice. Not picking up on that are ya?
Yup doesn't matter Kamala vs Donald. I'll give you three reasons why it does:
Bruen
Dobbs
Students for Fair Admissions

I could go on. Like weight loss, we didn't put this on in 1 term, we aain't undoing it in one term. So go take your ball and hide in the corner. Life is tough. Its tougher when you are stupid

If you don't see that this is the result of 40 years of reshaping the SUpreme Court you haven't been paying attention. That's how this game is played. That's too rough for some of you participation trophy crown. I WANT RESULTS NOW!!!!!!
- RE Budget and Constitution - when was the last time the US Congress passed an actual budget by Constitutional standard instead of CR? BTW - are Federal Reserve Notes listed ANYWHERE in the Constitution as MONEY? What is?

When Dollar is no longer the WRC the music stops. All of the subterfuge is to distract people's attention away from this.

No one is voting their way out of this.
Lead the charge glowie.

Reactions: MO Fugga and 37L1
I've been listening to many of the podcasts by/with the Silicon Valey masters-of-the-universe that are at the cutting edge of AI. AI will have the greatest impact, in terms of actually replacing people, in analytics (like researching precedent legal cases, or diagnosing human illness), and in individualized instruction (teachers).

AI can teach any subject one-on-one directly to thousands of humans at the same time. One-on-one instruction being categorically better than group instruction on all levels. Essentially every student will have a private tutor for every subject that adapts to their learning style.

AI can already beat a doctor at diagnosing, and a paralegal at researching.

Turns out that sci-fi had it all wrong. It isn't the trades that will be replaced by robots, but the highly educated and professional class and teachers.

But, sort of like the definition of "vaccine" was changed so they can call the clot shot a "vaccine", artificial intelligence may be hundreds or thousands of years away. The machine learning they are calling "AI" only mimics an actual consciousness. It isn't one, and has no chance of being one...ever. The accumulation and organization of data isn't thinking. It's collating. So far machines can only collate and mimic (trick humans into believing they can think) thinking. They can't think, and there's no prospect they ever will just using the silicon microchip.

I've been listening to many of the podcasts by/with the Silicon Valey masters-of-the-universe that are at the cutting edge of AI. AI will have the greatest impact, in terms of actually replacing people, in analytics (like researching precedent legal cases, or diagnosing human illness), and in individualized instruction (teachers).

AI can teach any subject one-on-one directly to thousands of humans at the same time. One-on-one instruction being categorically better than group instruction on all levels. Essentially every student will have a private tutor for every subject that adapts to their learning style.

Turns out that sci-fi had it all wrong. It isn't the trades that will be replaced by robots, but the highly educated and professional class and teachers.

But, sort of like the definition of "vaccine" was changed so they can call the clot shot a "vaccine", artificial intelligence may be hundreds or thousands of years away. The machine learning they are calling "AI" only mimics an actual consciousness. It isn't one, and has no chance of being one...ever. The accumulation and organization of data isn't thinking. It's collating. So far machines can only collate and mimic (trick humans into believing they can think) thinking. They can't think, and there's no prospect they ever will just using the silicon microchip.
Correct, but there are some who want to use it to get rid of lower income wage earners (McDonald's trying is an example, but appears to be not ready yet, which doesn't mean it's not coming). Regardless, what you are talking about is an educated demographic moving down the economic class curve over time as well as a corresponding reduction in purchasing power. If you keep allowing people into the country with the intention of having them work and not sit on their ass, you eventually wind up with excess labor available at the lower to mid-skilled jobs - IOW, unemployed workers.

Young unemployed males are trouble. Old unemployed people will vote for benefits. Why would you add to the issue by bringing in more people? Especially right now when we are heading into a pretty deep recession and unemployment is rising and set to rise rapidly in the next 12 months (with the corresponding mortgage and other loan defaults). Like I said before, no one considers the facts already in view, where they are trending and dares to look over the horizon.

Politicians are not only corrupt, they are also ignorant rubes who not only can't look forward but cannot see beyond themselves. Those things together create useful tools for those who can buy themselves an advocate. Is there anyone that buys influence in DC that could be defined as honorable with good intentions? So who is pushing on both parties to continue with the immigration and why? That's the question. Exhibit A:

Does giving welfare resonate with anyone that is working and paying the very bills the government is GIVING out as benefits to unskilled, uneducated and unworking illegals? If anyone thinks this constant flow of migration doesn't have an ulterior motive I have a bridge for you. The EU is showing what is about to happen here.

Last edited:
Well, if you want ICE on steroids and mass deportations you may or may not get it with Trump, but you'll only get more open borders, mass poverty, and a massive expansion of the welfare-state with the left.

The thing I don't understand is why Democrat policy is seemingly trying to tank the whole country. They hold almost all the levers of power. You would think that they would turn full on retard conservative and want to preserve their perch above us all, but instead they're running an economic Cloward Piven and rushing us towards a massive and irrecoverable default.

It just doesn't make any sense since their constituency is the least able to take care of themselves, the least armed, and the least capable. Who exactly do they think is going to come out on top in a collapse?

What if such instructions are corrupted and polluted? To be honest, i enjoy advancement, but this one gives me a terrible feeling.

Well, if you want ICE on steroids and mass deportations you may or may not get it with Trump, but you'll only get more open borders, mass poverty, and a massive expansion of the welfare-state with the left.

The thing I don't understand is why Democrat policy is seemingly trying to tank the whole country. They hold almost all the levers of power. You would think that they would turn full on retard conservative and want to preserve their perch above us all, but instead they're running an economic Cloward Piven and rushing us towards a massive and irrecoverable default.

It just doesn't make any sense since their constituency is the least able to take care of themselves, the least armed, and the least capable. Who exactly do they think is going to come out on top in a collapse?
When you believe in rainbows and unicorns for everybody, make all decisions based on emotion and not logic, you do not believe that a collapse is coming. The Golden Goose will always be laying no matter what.

Reactions: Fig

AI will replace most generic office jobs and factory work. Buses, trucks on regular routes etc. Basically if you don’t have to think much, AI can probably do it better.

AI will replace most generic office jobs and factory work. Buses, trucks on regular routes etc. Basically if you don’t have to think much, AI can probably do it better.
All of us typing will be dead before we get to that point. AI works great for Black and White scenarios.....the gray stuff is where the struggle occurs. As we all know, the world is mostly gray. The first couple buses that run over kids or wreck with kids on it, that will be the end of that experiment. Planes have been flying themselves for years, but the pilot is still sitting there, for the GRAY!

Here is the problem in a nutshell:

1920px-USA_Population_Pyramid.svg.png

As time moves on, this shape continues to move upwards and will place considerable strain on the US in a few different ways (most notably in the increased burden of retirement benefits on the remaining workers, and a general lack of workers - both of which are problems which are presently only in their infacy). The good news is that we're in the least-crappy position in the developed world - Europe's in real trouble and Asia will go through a full-blown crisis in the new two generations.

Intelligent immigration practices could be highly beneficial to our economy, but this turns into a form of central planning as the federal government necessarily plays the role of gatekeeper. We also have the burden of however many illegal and potentially unqualified immigrants already exist in this country.

It's a mess, and this is the sort of large and nuanced issue with which Trump struggles. He needs trusted aides that can take over discussion on the topic (think Peter Navarro on China from his first term). I'm not sure who that might be - there are several pundits who have opined on this problem (everyone from Peter Zeihan to Elon Musk), but I don't know of anyone doing actual work on the problem at the policy level.

Reactions: lariat
100% correct. This is a main reason I don’t worry about housing or the grid capacities at the moment, although there are issues there to be sure.

The issue that seems to be more important is exactly what you said - unqualified immigrants. What is the ratio of qualified to unqualified? For the unqualified, what are the prospects of them getting a job with their current skill sets that will provide a living that doesn’t require government assistance? How many of those can and will be brought up to a qualified, competent level? Nobody seems to have an answer for this and I haven’t seen anyone objectively looking into it.

If you want to see what a country of poor and unqualified citizens look like go to any 3rd world country. The results are not good and this country’s tax base cannot support such a scenario.

This country is sleep walking through what is happening. It won’t end well.

Sounds like a good commie argument to me. Who pays for these displaced people.

Newsflash: Life isn't fair. Adapt or die, nothing is guaranteed.

Talk about a straw man, the current situtation is what you describe, not Donald's solution. There are BILLIONS of people who want to come here. Pick the ones who will contribute, works hard and assimilate. You sound like a racist prick.

Yup doesn't matter Kamala vs Donald. I'll give you three reasons why it does:
Bruen
Dobbs
Students for Fair Admissions

I could go on. Like weight loss, we didn't put this on in 1 term, we aain't undoing it in one term. So go take your ball and hide in the corner. Life is tough. Its tougher when you are stupid

If you don't see that this is the result of 40 years of reshaping the SUpreme Court you haven't been paying attention. That's how this game is played. That's too rough for some of you participation trophy crown. I WANT RESULTS NOW!!!!!!

Lead the charge glowie.
You have a very interesting post history, and a special point of view on the world. I am sorry you are so disgruntled and angry. May you find peace.

You have a very interesting post history, and a special point of view on the world. I am sorry you are so disgruntled and angry. May you find peace.
I'm not the glowie in the corner "DONT VOTE CAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER" Its a lot easier to steal an election when dipshits like you don't participate.

"But but AI is gonna replace my job."

as the kids say: GIT GUD SON

Try and poison the well all you want--especially from a guy with less than 35 posts who suddenly becomes active in the pit....

So you good people remember how it came out a few months ago that all jobs created went to illegals on net and NOT the US citizen (lower income citizens who desperately need jobs)? Well today the number of jobs created across all sectors and wage ranges was revised down by 818k.

We have been in recession. And the hands that are out to receive benefits have only increased while our debt is in the trillions. Approx $256k per citizen at birth as of today IIRC.

DJT needs to wake up. Dems are worse, no doubt, but to keep bringing in people at this moment is beyond foolish.

Reactions: E. Bryant and Fig
All the roads around here are getting widened, rebuilt, improved. I see a bunch of mexicans. I don't see a bunch gringos grateful to have a job. Lower income? Sure, grab a shovel, get to work.

No idea if it's a fake...

But nothing wrong with immigration. I've said it before... we need to loot the world of the best and the brightest and the most-motivated. And help them get here LEGALLY to be good Americans.

What we don't need or want... is floods of illegal shit being moved into the country specifically to undermine us, our economy, our political system and our way of life.

Migrant workers to pick the veggies? Fine. Easy. 6 month visa's. Pay taxes. Carry an RFID card and bracelet and report back to the border every 6 months for at least a month in your 'own' country. Then you get visa renewed to go pick the kumquats. Get so much as a parking ticket and you NEVER get back in the country. Fail to show up at border to leave... hunt your ass down, throw you out and never come back.

Think how easy such a system would be? And legal! Folks could improve their lives BACK IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES with the money they send home. We could get the labor we need. But NO path to citizenship or opportunity to stay.

In the mean time... find the PhD's. The engineers. The african kid with the equivalent of a 1600 SAT score. The computer genius.... and put them on a path to being American. And assimilated. Like Elon... and hundreds of other immigrants from all over the world who are among the most successful Americans. Americans.

But noone wants to solve immigration. Libtards want idiot voters they can control. The Business/Ag/Commerce folks (who are as swampy as they get) want cheap labor. Both sides want an issue to rally voters. Noone will solve it.

Except maybe an outsider like Trump. Who is pragmatic. When not surrounded by scumbag swamp dwellers. Maybe he learned last time, though.

Right now, there's a millon illegal votes that the commies can use to grab 4 more years... and that will be the end of us one way or another. It won't come back.

Sirhr

No idea if it's a fake...

But nothing wrong with immigration. I've said it before... we need to loot the world of the best and the brightest and the most-motivated. And help them get here LEGALLY to be good Americans.

What we don't need or want... is floods of illegal shit being moved into the country specifically to undermine us, our economy, our political system and our way of life.

Migrant workers to pick the veggies? Fine. Easy. 6 month visa's. Pay taxes. Carry an RFID card and bracelet and report back to the border every 6 months for at least a month in your 'own' country. Then you get visa renewed to go pick the kumquats. Get so much as a parking ticket and you NEVER get back in the country. Fail to show up at border to leave... hunt your ass down, throw you out and never come back.

Think how easy such a system would be? And legal! Folks could improve their lives BACK IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES with the money they send home. We could get the labor we need. But NO path to citizenship or opportunity to stay.

In the mean time... find the PhD's. The engineers. The african kid with the equivalent of a 1600 SAT score. The computer genius.... and put them on a path to being American. And assimilated. Like Elon... and hundreds of other immigrants from all over the world who are among the most successful Americans. Americans.

But noone wants to solve immigration. Libtards want idiot voters they can control. The Business/Ag/Commerce folks (who are as swampy as they get) want cheap labor. Both sides want an issue to rally voters. Noone will solve it.

Except maybe an outsider like Trump. Who is pragmatic. When not surrounded by scumbag swamp dwellers. Maybe he learned last time, though.

Right now, there's a millon illegal votes that the commies can use to grab 4 more years... and that will be the end of us one way or another. It won't come back.

Sirhr
First thing Trump needs to do is get a security detail that is better at covering all angles.

All the roads around here are getting widened, rebuilt, improved. I see a bunch of mexicans. I don't see a bunch gringos grateful to have a job. Lower income? Sure, grab a shovel, get to work.
Up here it is all white people working on the roads, building the houses ect.. Yesterday there was a crew of about 30 white landscapers , landscaping about an acre of land around a new business park. It seems really weird at first, and took about six months or so to get used to only seeing white people. Turns out we don't have hardly any of the problems other places have either.

Reactions: Ronws
100% correct. This is a main reason I don’t worry about housing or the grid capacities at the moment, although there are issues there to be sure.

The issue that seems to be more important is exactly what you said - unqualified immigrants. What is the ratio of qualified to unqualified? For the unqualified, what are the prospects of them getting a job with their current skill sets that will provide a living that doesn’t require government assistance? How many of those can and will be brought up to a qualified, competent level? Nobody seems to have an answer for this and I haven’t seen anyone objectively looking into it.

If you want to see what a country of poor and unqualified citizens look like go to any 3rd world country. The results are not good and this country’s tax base cannot support such a scenario.

This country is sleep walking through what is happening. It won’t end well.

We're going to end up with a lot of infrastructure (mainly overly-large single-family homes) as the Boomers die off. The stuff that we need to be productive is old and needs massive improvement, and I have concern that we don't have enough younger taxpayers to make the required investment. But big houses in dysfunctional suburbs should be once again affordable.

Some number of those illegal immigrants are fully qualified for the jobs they have come north to perform. I don't ask the blueberry pickers in my area for their green cards so I don't know their status, but they work and do it well. The "asylum seekers" don't give me the same warm fuzzy and I suspect that the vast majority end up on assistance for the duration of their stay.

I agree that this doesn't end well - it's a hugely complex issue and it involves a massive number of people moving across vast distances so it's not like we can just agree to solve it some point in the future by waving a magic wand.

Reactions: lariat
...I agree that this doesn't end well - it's a hugely complex issue and it involves a massive number of people moving across vast distances so it's not like we can just agree to solve it some point in the future by waving a magic wand.
I agree, it is made complex. Intentionally. It truly needn't be.

There's nothing magical about any country deporting illegal aliens...

...Or fully controlling their own border in terms of people and illicit goods being smuggled across. All the illegals have to go, period. There's no other choice. They think they've moved the Overton Window, and if they have it has to be moved back. Not going to be popular, but a one term President could get it done.

We have had an "Open" Southern border since Biden took office. That this isn't considered treason by a majority is very sad.

Looking into it a little, a significant percentage of immigrants between 1880 and 1920 actually went back home for various reasons, the main one seems to be economic hardship. Cutting out the welfare seems to be part of the solution. Additionally, it seems that the Great Depression caused the net change in immigration to go negative by about 2.6 million - that didn’t reverse to positive until the 70s. I seem to remember a recent recession causing illegals to move back to Mexico as well.

Looking into it a little, a significant percentage of immigrants between 1880 and 1920 actually went back home for various reasons, the main one seems to be economic hardship. Cutting out the welfare seems to be part of the solution. Additionally, it seems that the Great Depression caused the net change in immigration to go negative by about 2.6 million - that didn’t reverse to positive until the 70s. I seem to remember a recent recession causing illegals to move back to Mexico as well.

There's a theory that extends this to the modern age as well - migrants used to cross the border on a seasonal basis in the process of chasing work here during our farming season and then returning to Central and South America during our winter months. We managed to make the border just tough enough to cross in both directions that such migration has been discouraged, but those who wish to get handouts or do harm are still able to make their way across.

You start deporting everyone without a green card and you'll quickly find out that there's several little fragile elements to the labor market that break and then all hell breaks loose and you're looking at empty grocery store shelves.

Listen, I don't like illegal immigration one bit and I think it's one of the nation's most pressing problems, but you're not going to fix 50 years of bipartisan bad policy that's resulted in the distortion of the labor market and the physical displacement of tens of millions of people with a stroke of a pen. Someone will need to sit down and actually think about the problem and then implement some nuanced solutions. It'd be different if we were talking about 10 million people who were just sitting around unproductively collecting welfare checks while at the same time the natural-born population was expanding at historically-normal levels, but that's not at all representative of the situation.