Suppressors Is this a good price- Surefire

DP425

I’d rather be sleeping
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
MI
FA762SS-DE for $1500-ish brand new?

I won't say anything about where that price quote came from since I don't know how Surefire runs their pricing... or if I was quoted a special price or anything. Anyway, I'm just looking for info on if it's a good deal or not.

Thanks!

Re: Is this a good price- Surefire

Ya that is a good price. Better then you will find in most stores or online dealers. I would jump on that. Make sure you find a mount for it!

I love their flash lights, but $1500 for a SS 30 cal can? And that's a good price! You can almost buy two titanium SAS 30's for that. What is the selling point for the surefire product?

Payin' for a name, mostly. And the "no POI shift" thing is bogus. Yeah, it could happen, but it's sweet luck when it does. On the one hand, folks will tell you that wrapping a piece of electrician's tape around your barrel will cause POI shift....then they will believe that hanging a suppressor off the end somehow WONT if it's made by Surefire. A quality product, yes. A good value....no.

Yes that is a great price. I paid 100 bucks more and I thought that was a good price. FWIW, I like most Surefire products regardless of price. But I do own other cans from different manufacturers and they are good for their purposes as well.