Is Treason A Crime Anymore?

Oh come on. Are you that 'special'? The communist Democrats dirty laundery has been unhidden for years. They're now in the 'What are going to do about it, punk?' stage.

It has been unhidden to us because we have functional eyes. The Dems on the other hand pretend otherwise and have been trying to pull the wool over us and everyone else's eyes. Well, that wool is tatered with holes now. Don't get me wrong, we still have a fight ahead of us, but I see new allies coming to our side in the future.

Reactions: lash
Got anymore stupid questions?

Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg

It has been unhidden to us because we have functional eyes. The Dems on the other hand pretend otherwise and have been trying to pull the wool over us and everyone else's eyes. Well, that wool is tatered with holes now. Don't get me wrong, we still have a fight ahead of us, but I see new allies coming to our side in the future.
I got into it last night with a Biden sucking commie on Nextdoor when it was announced there is going to be a Trump boat rally or floatilla on our lake.

I've never got into a one on one debate with one. Those people are despicable, spinning the truth and that Trump is the liar and everything Trump supporters have been told is a lie, that Trump is the pedo and child rapist.

The fucker even said I was the commie. There is no fixing those people.

Because “they” don’t want to pass it. “They” want you to think they want to pass it, so they grandstand when it has no chance of passing.
(y).. grandstanding and choreographed arguments, and In the End it will get executive veto . The end goal is creation in hate and division, and that is what it all about.

Reactions: notacos4u
Why didn’t they pass this when President Trump was in office and they had majorities in the house and senate?

Because they aren't serious about this.

Just like they aren't serious about the border. Or why the Dems aren't serious about abortion rights.

It's another "culture war" issue that galvanizes the voting base. This is why they aren't serious about it - once it's solved, you can't galvanize your voting base around it.

Exact same reason why neither party does anything meaningful around the border. Or why Obama didn't codify Roe vs Wade, which he ran on while campaigning.

The uni party has no problem getting together to unanimously (or close to it) vote on funding more wars, or consolidating more power federally and to spy on you. But they need culture war issues to keep us distracted and a reason to vote for them.

Wait until 100 days before the election to spring this instead of the last 3.5 years, knowing what the open border and the invasion was all about?

Fuck off uni-party. Im not impressed.

That sounds all great and all... Until half the country actually starts to act on it.. then the other half is in for a world of hurt.
the illusion that it's one side against the other ? Repubs Vs Demo's ?, reds vs blues, or donkey's and elephants, Lib's and Conserv's ?, Commi's vs Christians ? .. What % of each of the deeply 'divided' with hate, Politically, Gender, Religion, Race, Family...Etc, Who exactly fighting who ?

the illusion that it's one side against the other ? Repubs Vs Demo's ?, reds vs blues, or donkey's and elephants, Lib's and Conserv's ?, Commi's vs Christians ? .. What % of each of the deeply 'divided' with hate, Politically, Gender, Religion, Race, Family...Etc, Who exactly fighting who ?
My tribe against yours.

Oh wait, I got kicked off the reservation.
😂