• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Israel invading Lebanon

It's not "Hezboh - law"

It's Hez'b Allah, Party of Allah. It is not even pronounced with an "Oh" sound. Does the news purposefully disguise the muslim nature of the group? Why is The Philos Project spelling it that way, too?
Precisely. they'll do anything to disguise the Muslim extremism terrorism, and many members here who don't know better, go along with it.
they're the party of Allah, no need to disguise it. I don't even like saying hezballah, I'd rather just say the party of allah or Muslim terrorists.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Frankly, who gives a fuck what that particular group of goat humpers call themselves?

Exactly.

It's none of our business.

My point is what we call them.

Using the O sound gets rid of the islamist aspect of the group. I think it is important to remind Americans of who these people really are.

Reactions: Cody S
Precisely. they'll do anything to disguise the Muslim extremism terrorism, and many members here who don't know better, go along with it.
they're the party of Allah, no need to disguise it. I don't even like saying hezballah, I'd rather just say the party of allah or Muslim terrorists.
That is my point.

Authorities are still searching for a motive . . . . LOL

Reactions: Cody S
It's not "Hezboh - law"

It's Hez'b Allah, Party of Allah. It is not even pronounced with an "Oh" sound. Does the news purposefully disguise the muslim nature of the group? Why is The Philos Project spelling it that way, too?
Well shit I've been pronouncing it "fucking asshole terrorists" all this time. Oh well.