• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Just because it’s so rare -like never happens

Just did a quick Google fu and read on what is required to pay property taxes in Kansas- and producing isn’t required.

But some random lady at the county clerks office ordered the man removed from the building - and the just following orders crew was glad to assist

Reactions: Fig
It's Jackson county sheriff, they're the worst in the region. The county prosecutor Jean Peters Baker, is a worthless cunt who's greatest accomplishment in life will go down as dying one of these days. The feds had to come in and prosecute a murder case because she wouldn't act on it because the suspects were black. They carjacked a person, and while running from the police they collided with another car killing it's occupants. It was a slam dunk case with loads of witnesses, video, and evidence, and she wouldn't take it. She was going to let them go.

Smart move. When ass holes collide. He spent 12 hours in jail. He has to take another trip to pay his taxes. Nothing will happen to the officers. He may get a small pay out. It would have taken 20 seconds to produce his ID. And avoid all this bullshit. His potential pay out would have been less though.

Smart move. When ass holes collide. He spent 12 hours in jail. He has to take another trip to pay his taxes. Nothing will happen to the officers. He may get a small pay out. It would have taken 20 seconds to produce his ID. And avoid all this bullshit. His potential pay out would have been less though.
I say it all the time. Fuck LE, and glad people make a stand. Me, I don't have time or the energy for fucking games. Here's my ID, send me on my way asshole. Sorry, but people wearing those costumes will always be below my quality of life, no matter where they end up.

Most of those guys make just above the salary as the people they arrest on a daily basis. They also live their life just above those same people. I had a brother-in-law that was Jackson County Sheriff. I'd trust my co-workers with money, belongings, even my life before him. They are all the same, they drink and drive, do drugs, party like high school kids, and have some sort of ego issue.

Again, here is my license you ignorant mother fucker.....now, send me on my way.

It's like the black kid from the ghetto playing in the NFL. Yep, you have money, but you will always be the POS you were before you did. Same thing with badged people.

Reactions: Winningdog

ya i dont get his unwillingness to pop ID. seems pretty normal to me.

Hell yeah! Nobody needs a mag that holds 30 rounds either... Common sense gun laws... because.. Hey.. just do it.

Just did a quick Google fu and read on what is required to pay property taxes in Kansas- and producing isn’t required.

But some random lady at the county clerks office ordered the man removed from the building - and the just following orders crew was glad to assist
Just an FYI..........Jackson Co. is in Missouri.........

Reactions: akmike47
I get it. I just think it was stupid stand to make that didn't accomplish anything that producing ID then complaing to IA woukd have. Which is nothing. Unless he just wanted a lawsuit.
No you don’t get it. Sharpshooting someone standing up for themselves to bureaucracy and uniformed henchmen is not ‘getting it’.

Yea that the whole point of the post - it’s very normal for goons to beat up old people all the while demanding something from them not required by law .

See the “very rare” in the title was sarcasm- . Because it it not normal behavior to beat anyone up while making demands to see papers.

Not long ago we called those type of people psychopaths and locked them up .

Reactions: Kamerad

You think Kansas City/jackson County is in Kansas?

neat👍

I get it. I just think it was stupid stand to make that didn't accomplish anything that producing ID then complaing to IA woukd have. Which is nothing. Unless he just wanted a lawsuit.
I’d rather give them my ID so there’s less chance of them fucking something up, I had family work in the tax office I heard the stories.

Reactions: tucaz
I’d rather give them my ID so there’s less chance of them fucking something up, I had family work in the tax office I heard the stories.
I got a shutoff notice from the city one time and had to go to the bank and get the checkni paid them with. Oops we applied it the wrong account. I had the account number and address on the memo line on the check.

Reactions: akmike47
No you don’t get it. Sharpshooting someone standing up for themselves to bureaucracy and uniformed henchmen is not ‘getting it’.

Oh no, I get it on many more levels than you do apparently.

I understand the sayings about, picking your battles and not cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I also know if cop makes a threat. He has the full intention to follow through. So go ahead and end up in a wheel chair standing on your rights. The worst that will happen to the cop is he will have to change departments. It's like walking in front of a speeding car because you had the right away. Yep you were right. Yep now you're dead. Turns out being right isn't a magic shield.

Arguing with cops has as much effect on policies and laws as yelling at the cashier at Walmart has effect on prices and service.

Oh no, I get it on many more levels than you do apparently.

I understand the sayings about, picking your battles and not cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I also know if cop makes a threat. He has the full intention to follow through. So go ahead and end up in a wheel chair standing on your rights. The worst that will happen to the cop is he will have to change departments. It's like walking in front of a speeding car because you had the right away. Yep you were right. Yep now you're dead. Turns out being right isn't a magic shield.

Arguing with cops has as much effect on policies and laws as yelling at the cashier at Walmart has effect on prices and service.
How many Walmart employees are paid for life by the state ?

They should be shamed at every turn -labeled as unmarriable to daughters by fathers and never invited to the neighborhood bbq.

And if you have to argue with them over something not against the law - them not only are they not for to wear a badge - they should probably be confined to a state institution

How many Walmart employees are paid for life by the state ?

They should be shamed at every turn -labeled as unmarriable to daughters by fathers and never invited to the neighborhood bbq.

And if you have to argue with them over something not against the law - them not only are they not for to wear a badge - they should probably be confined to a state institution
You never have to argue with them. You make a choice to argue with them.

Zak seems like a retard. The cops are basically thugs, no real surprise there. Zak no doubt gets paid, no chance anyone gets fired.

Cops will gladly shoot you and your grandkids while they play on the big toy at McDonald's if democrats make it legal. 99.7% of them will gladly round you.up if democrats ask them too.

Why anyone would think any different is the mystery. The mere act of asking to be treated with courtesy was considered a crime in this case.

Reactions: wade2big