• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

KMW Loggerhead Install

atxhorn4425

Tactical Keyboard Operator
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2017
Austin, Texas
Looking to get an integral adjustable cheek piece installed in my Grayboe Renegade. Google says Stock Doc is the guy to do this. Anyone have his contact info? Or someone else that can do the work at a reasonable price? Thanks in advance.

I had the man himself Terry Cross install my ACP hardware. I had McMillan drop ship my A5 directly to KMW, and then Terry shipped the finished stock to me. Fantastic craftsmanship, lifetime warranty, and reasonable timeline. Stock Doc does great work according to the reviews on here, but KMW is another option.

Thanks for the response. Emailed Terry, and he said he doesn't do installs that involve creating a new cheek piece, which would be necessary for the Grayboe. He referred me to Stock Doc, said he's the man. Both Terry and Joe have been very helpful.

Joe does fantastic work.....Getting ready to ship him another Stock to work his magic.

Attachments

• photo56917.jpg
    photo56917.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 275
Thanks for the kind words guys. Been doing grayboes since they first came out. They turn out really nice and are a great value.

The stockdoc handle was a casualty of the hide's move to scout so now I'm stuck as jducos! Pm me if there's anything I can help you with.

I had the man himself Terry Cross install my ACP hardware. I had McMillan drop ship my A5 directly to KMW, and then Terry shipped the finished stock to me. Fantastic craftsmanship, lifetime warranty, and reasonable timeline. Stock Doc does great work according to the reviews on here, but KMW is another option.

+1. Drop shipped two McMillan stocks to Terry. Very happy with his work!

What's the over all price look like having stock doc do it + cost of kit?

Joe can answer that himself but go straight to him for total package (KMW hardware and installation). I waited a while for them to go back in stock on KMW site and finally emailed to check status. Was able to get one quick after that but then found out Joe had them in stock himself. I thought the price was very reasonable.

Concur 110% with comments on quality, turnaround, cost and customer service from Joe Ducos. He has installed KMW Loggerhead ACPs on several of my rifles, some with wood and others with composite stocks.. Joe even installed two Kalix-Teknik , one on a Mauser M03 Extreme. About to send a stock for G2 Contender and one for Encore/ProHunter. Photo is my CZ455 22LR long range trainer. Joe has more than earned the name "Stock Doc."
PA100069_DxO.jpg

Reactions: Basher
Joe just installed the KMW Loggerhead adjustable cheekpiece and 4 flush cups in my Manners T3 and did a great job at a very reasonable price. Here's a photo of the cheekpiece. He had it back to me about a month after I sent it to him.
IMG_2984.jpg

Reactions: Boogieman84