• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos knights armament sr-25

benchduck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2009
n.c.
got a call this morning from the women in black to do a longevity trial on a nvg for the philippine army it had to be mounted on a 7.62 gas rifle and fire 300rd with no loss of zero or damage to the unit the rifle they showed up with was a mk11.... 300 m118's later and about 24 ftf on diffrent mags i was disappointed after that we cleaned it scoped it and tried for some 300meter head shooting 4" with me behind the gun i was not impressed

Re: knights armament sr-25

I got a call this morning from the women in black to do a longevity trial on a nvg for the Philippine army. The rifle they showed up with was a Mk11. The nvg unit had to be mounted on a 7.62 gas rifle and withstand 300rds with no loss of zero or damage to the nvg unit. We cleaned the Mk11 and scoped it with new glass and the nvg. I, myself shot at 300meter 4" targets and after 300 m118's rounds, we had experienced 24 failures to feed with diffrent mags. I was disappointed.

Interesting! Any observations on how the optics held up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tell her to take her finger off the trigger in that last pic!!!!!! </div></div>

Maybe she was demonstrating a new 'fire and forget' feature....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a call this morning from the women in black to do a longevity trial on a nvg for the Philippine army. The rifle they showed up with was a Mk11. The nvg unit had to be mounted on a 7.62 gas rifle and withstand 300rds with no loss of zero or damage to the nvg unit. We cleaned the Mk11 and scoped it with new glass and the nvg. I, myself shot at 300meter 4" targets and after 300 m118's rounds, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">we had experienced 24 failures to feed with diffrent mags</span></span>. I was disappointed.

Interesting! Any observations on how the optics held up? </div></div>

And this rifle supposedly costs well excess of 10 K?

and if your not worried about having a dependable combat rifle, I mean its not like the military is using it.. HA HA

Thats what you get when Knight custom builds guns to show to the military and the mass produces the garbage!!!

Brian - I can't believe you put that picture of me up there - I look like a freaking moron!

Yes, we received the contract and the sight performed well during the trials. Nothing competes with US made Gen III night vision!