LRshooter6mm

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2017
I developed the Mag Guard for the KRG line of chassis in an effort to eliminate bound magazines.

I love my KRGs but have had several instances where my mag would bind up when my front support bag or a barricade makes contact with the mag. After losing more than enough points…this was my solution.

The Mag Guard is 3D printed from durable carbon fiber nylon and comes with 2 M5 hex bolts. It measures 1.8” long and extends just below the edge of your magazine. I haven’t tested the Mag Guard with mag extensions but can alway edit the CAD file to accommodate your specific needs. Even though these are 3D printed, the layer lines are not noticeable and has a mat black finish that matches the chassis. These don’t look like other 3D printed pieces of shit you’ve seen on here..

I’ve seen some other renditions of this but none of them looked good, were worth the outrageous price, or had adequate length to avoid gear/objects making contact with the mag.

This has worked incredibly well for me and I have seen others struggle with the same issue. I wanted to gage some interest and see if anyone else would find this useful.

Not looking to get rich off these so I’m selling them currently for $15 shipped. So much in this sport is expensive…this small (but necessary) accessory shouldn’t be.

Lifetime warranty. If it breaks send me the old one and I’ll get you a new one. Simple as that.

If you like the idea but want one for a chassis other than KRG, shoot me a PM. I enjoy prototyping and would be happy to make this work for your set up.

Happy shooting

IMG_7789.jpeg

IMG_7791.jpeg

IMG_7788.jpeg

IMG_7786.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7791.jpeg
    IMG_7791.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: