• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

KS action- New coyote rifle build underway

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
Well last part of the puzzle finally arrived today. Building myself a nice little coyote rifle after my last one caused me too many feeding headaches.

Build will consist of;

-KS SAR 3 lug action
- krieger and benchmark 1:11 twist and 1:10 twist #5’s chambered in 20 tactical.
- McMillan htg adjustable
- Hawkins bottom metal,
- trigger tech diamond.

Sending off to smith later this week and hope to see it back as soon as possible!

01DEB16A-96DA-4C39-BAC1-3A4C1900424D.jpeg
56F29A17-799A-4C83-9F9B-F60B1A7A9E80.jpeg

I can’t get over how nice the action feels. I have bighorn tl3, defiance deviant, stiller tac 30, kelbly atlas, terminus Zeus and this thing feels every bit as nice as any of them. Buttery smooth!!

Looks real nice please do tell more about the action I’ve never heard of them?

KS arms is the manufacturer of the action and SAR is there 3 lug short action model, LAR is there long action 3 lug and wolverine is there 2 lug. They also make barrels

This is there sar. It is a 700 footprint with an integral lug and pinned 20 moa rail. It’s indexed to run both Ai and aw mags and feed even if the full weight of the rifle is on the mag. They are black nitrided finished. They are shoulder prefit comparable!! It’s a canadian company. They are making some major headway here in the past little bit being the supplier for team Canada’s f-class team. They offer both stainless and chrome moly barrels.

Being a small shop they are extremely great with communicating and customer service. They are fast turn around and great people. More and more smiths up here are starting to chamber there barrels and use them regularly! I have 1 currently and it’s a hammer with a second on the way! So far the feel of this action is incredible!!

Reactions: 2c1fr
KS arms is the manufacturer of the action and SAR is there 3 lug short action model, LAR is there long action 3 lug and wolverine is there 2 lug. They also make barrels

This is there sar. It is a 700 footprint with an integral lug and pinned 20 moa rail. It’s indexed to run both Ai and aw mags and feed even if the full weight of the rifle is on the mag. They are black nitrided finished. They are shoulder prefit comparable!! It’s a canadian company. They are making some major headway here in the past little bit being the supplier for team Canada’s f-class team. They offer both stainless and chrome moly barrels.

Being a small shop they are extremely great with communicating and customer service. They are fast turn around and great people. More and more smiths up here are starting to chamber there barrels and use them regularly! I have 1 currently and it’s a hammer with a second on the way! So far the feel of this action is incredible!!
Good to know thank you for the info

Reactions: Matt_3479