• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Kumala loses in Nov., what happens then?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I bet she won't concede gracefully like a civilized, law abiding candidate. A criminal communist regime that openly stole an election, installing some pants shitting, babbling puppet as the head of their outlaw government, isn't going to pack their bags and leave the White House peacefully, turning the keys back over to Trump,

It isn't going to happen. They staged a coupe to get in power; they will stall and get the courts involved with their crooked judges, demand re-counts which turns up freshly printed ballots, all for Scamala. If for some reason that doesn't pan out, they'll create some major catastrophic event and declare martial law and 'fuck you MAGA people and your elections, we're not going anywhere peacefully. You knew that in 2020.'

What do you think?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don’t see how this thing ends peacefully. If she wins we know she already staged a coup to get the nomination and it’s not a legit election anyways. So if she wins we will be in world war 3 pretty promptly, and if Trump wins those mental midgets are going to burn the country down and we will be in world war 3 pretty promptly. I say GO VOTE and then pray hard that God helps us cause our country is doomed if He doesn’t help us!

Sorry, but I don’t see how this thing ends peacefully. If she wins we know she already staged a coup to get the nomination and it’s not a legit election anyways. So if she wins we will be in world war 3 pretty promptly, and if Trump wins those mental midgets are going to burn the country down and we will be in world war 3 pretty promptly. I say GO VOTE and then pray hard that God helps us cause our country is doomed if He doesn’t help us!
She didn't stage anything, she's just the face of the real power behind her. You really believe she's smart enough, capable, let along having the political capital to get anything done? Harry/Ballz is merely the public face of the machine that's truly operating the levers of political policy.

That's if she looses, Won't be surprised if she wins.
Yep. Read an article today where she is supposedly up on Trump +30 points with women voters. If she wins, it will be because of women.

Women, for the most part, truly are dumb fucking creatures. They can't afford food, clothes, a house, a car, daycare, etc., but as long as they can act like sluts and get an abortion every few months that's all that matters. Allowing women to vote is the worst thing that has happened to this country (or any country).

Allowing women to vote is the worst thing that has happened to this country (or any country).
Yes, HUGE mistake for us men to give them that right.

Voting must go back to being the exclusive right of land owning males over the age of 25.

Another HUGE mistake was the 'Motor Voter Law', a.k.a. the NVRA of 1993... Cloward & Piven had shit eating grins on their faces as Clinton signed it into law because they knew it would be a nail in the coffin for our Republic- and they were right. This was one of Newt Gingrich's biggest mistakes ever.

We need to use every legal means necessary to repeal the NVRA, and to mandate "in person voter registration at LE offices" requiring birth certs, SS cards, state issued ID/DL, fingerprints, mugshots, DNA samples... Proof of identity upon in person ballot casting. No drop boxes, no mail in ballots, One Voting Day. Make all election related crimes federal felonies.

Yep. Read an article today where she is supposedly up on Trump +30 points with women voters. If she wins, it will be because of women.

Women, for the most part, truly are dumb fucking creatures. They can't afford food, clothes, a house, a car, daycare, etc., but as long as they can act like sluts and get an abortion every few months that's all that matters. Allowing women to vote is the worst thing that has happened to this country (or any country).
Willie Nelson, a Beto / Biden supporter, has his Harris and whoever that turd is running against Cruz, signs up.

He has a cult following out here; most all his dope smoking, drug addict musician sycophants and groupies are Leftists.

G7oRpNbZBeLw.jpeg

Pres. Trump (and all his family) must be very careful if he wins. I can see someone going after one of his family to force him to quit if he wins. Like Michael Corelone lost Mary at the end of Godfather III (albeit that was "accidental"). But even Michael said, "When they come, they come after what you love."

I hope Barron has a $hit Ton of Secret Service around him in NYC. "Reliable Secret Service.... if not private security."

Additionally, Pres. Trump's legal team better be ready to put the hammer down on those congress critters that say they won't certify the election. They better get priority at SCOTUS, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593

I 100% agree with you.

Thinking that if she wins is the problem, is the wrong way of thinking. Just look at the wool the MSM continues to pull over the majority of the country. Most are so ill informed and 24/7 365 x 9 media propaganda, just reinforces it. Just look at the past week with the Potato… his wife runs a cabinet meeting, 1st one in 11 months, then at a sheltered press meeting with India, and the clown doesn’t even know who he’s supposed to introduce. He is definitely not running anything and the ones behind the scenes pulling all the strings are the ones we need to worry about, because they definitely want to destroy this country. The low intelligence voters are all like, oh I know the media lied to me for the past 3+ years about Joe, but they’re DEFINITELY telling me the truth about Kamala. The fact that the least popular vice president of all time is even remotely in this race, tells you everything thing you need to know about the citizens of this country and the ability to manipulate the masses…. God help us.

Agreed....

Id also be ok if we just put the male canidates in a ring with swords, and whoever is alive at the end is President. Gun draw would also be fine.

She didn't stage anything, she's just the face of the real power behind her. You really believe she's smart enough, capable, let along having the political capital to get anything done? Harry/Ballz is merely the public face of the machine that's truly operating the levers of political policy.
Obama,Holder and Jarett pull the strings and bigger overlords pull theirs.

Voting must go back to being the exclusive right of land owning males over the age of 25.

Another HUGE mistake was the 'Motor Voter Law', a.k.a. the NVRA of 1993... Cloward & Piven had shit eating grins on their faces as Clinton signed it into law because they knew it would be a nail in the coffin for our Republic- and they were right. This was one of Newt Gingrich's biggest mistakes ever.

We need to use every legal means necessary to repeal the NVRA, and to mandate "in person voter registration at LE offices" requiring birth certs, SS cards, state issued ID/DL, fingerprints, mugshots, DNA samples... Proof of identity upon in person ballot casting. No drop boxes, no mail in ballots, One Voting Day. Make all election related crimes federal felonies.
After we balkanize, we should keep this list for Texas.

IMG_9001.jpeg

Thinking that if she wins is the problem, is the wrong way of thinking. Just look at the wool the MSM continues to pull over the majority of the country. Most are so ill informed and 24/7 365 x 9 media propaganda, just reinforces it. Just look at the past week with the Potato… his wife runs a cabinet meeting, 1st one in 11 months, then at a sheltered press meeting with India, and the clown doesn’t even know who he’s supposed to introduce. He is definitely not running anything and the ones behind the scenes pulling all the strings are the ones we need to worry about, because they definitely want to destroy this country. The low intelligence voters are all like, oh I know the media lied to me for the past 3+ years about Joe, but they’re DEFINITELY telling me the truth about Kamala. The fact that the least popular vice president of all time is even remotely in this race, tells you everything thing you need to know about the citizens of this country and the ability to manipulate the masses…. God help us.
I ask one simple question.
What are the skill sets of those on this forum and how could those be applied if needed ?
And then there is what are the skill sets of the average libtard and how would they fair if confronted with a full assault that they aren't directly controlling ?
I know the answer and it isn't a pretty outcome for them.

What are the skill sets of those on this forum and how could those be applied if needed ?
And then there is what are the skill sets of the average libtard and how would they fair if confronted with a full assault that they aren't directly controlling ?

But I’m not optimistic the majority will act… Jan 6 was a stepping stone to show what will happen to you if you even dare to speak up. Remember we aren’t the left’s beloved entities, ie; Antifa and such, and rest assured if the right tried to organize, it would be shut down and utilized as reasons to remove more of our rights. I figure, if anything is going to happen, it will be an upstart bunch that got tired of being pushed too far, I’m just not sure how many would actually join the revolution, or would sit on the sidelines and “wait” to see if this is for real.

It is telling and amazing, how many times antifa and all the peaceful protesters quickly organize with pretty much immunity and no consequences. At the same time, if it comes time for lead to start flying, they definitely are not prepared for the whirlwind that would take place. No amount of call of duty will prepare them for what is waiting on the other side. Even the citiodits that think they’re gangster don’t comprehend there’s a difference between spray and pray and well placed rounds on target.

Reactions: BCP
But I’m not optimistic the majority will act… Jan 6 was a stepping stone to show what will happen to you if you even dare to speak up. Remember we aren’t the left’s beloved entities, ie; Antifa and such, and rest assured if the right tried to organize, it would be shut down and utilized as reasons to remove more of our rights. I figure, if anything is going to happen, it will be an upstart bunch that got tired of being pushed too far, I’m just not sure how many would actually join the revolution, or would sit on the sidelines and “wait” to see if this is for real.

It is telling and amazing, how many times antifa and all the peaceful protesters quickly organize with pretty much immunity and no consequences. At the same time, if it comes time for lead to start flying, they definitely are not prepared for the whirlwind that would take place. No amount of call of duty will prepare them for what is waiting on the other side. Even the citiodits that think they’re gangster don’t comprehend there’s a difference between spray and pray and well placed rounds on target.
I wasn't talking about coming back from or surving it.
And it was only a hypothetical question not a call to arms.
Just food for tought.

Reactions: notacos4u
I wasn't talking about coming back from or surving it.
And it was only a hypothetical question not a call to arms.
Just food for tought.

Neither am I, it is hard watching the country go down the shitter. The brainwashing by so many by the MSM propaganda machine is mind numbing. There’s tons of videos out there where when pressed, all they spew is the media talking points, and then when you try to engage them in a discussion and show them facts that what their being told is a lie, they get a dumbfounded look, yet just return to their media fed propaganda with no substance. They would rather let hate destroy the country then to see Trump back in office, no matter how bad it is for them.

Reactions: BCP and XLR308
Neither am I, it is hard watching the country go down the shitter. The brainwashing by so many by the MSM propaganda machine is mind numbing. There’s tons of videos out there where when pressed, all they spew is the media talking points, and then when you try to engage them in a discussion and show them facts that what their being told is a lie, they get a dumbfounded look, yet just return to their media fed propaganda with no substance. They would rather let hate destroy the country then to see Trump back in office, no matter how bad it is for them.
So In Not so many words they as a default setting prefer to go full retard instead of having an original thought.
Let's just call it the libtard default setting.👍

1727043828854.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: notacos4u
There’s sheep on our side too. I know a few conservatives (church going, retired, have grandkids, etc.) that have voted for Biden because he promised to forgive student loans. They voted for JB Prtizker here in Hellinois too, because their unions endorsed him.

A lot of conservatives don’t understand the complexity of the situation we are in. They either will vote blue or not vote at all because “orange man mean”.

Here’s my theory:
- If Trump wins, he’ll start working on visible issues such as the economy, illegal immigration, and the wars.
- He won’t be able to persecute them because a lot of Republicans are in bed with the Democrats.
- The new world order will devise a solid plan to destroy this great nation, after they win in 2028, thus leading to a global crisis.
- If Kamala wins, that will be the end of America as we know it.
- Mandatory buy backs, open borders, packing SC, 60% of the youth will identify as gay or whatever, pedophilia will be normalized, mass human/child/sex trafficking, major mental health decline thus mass suicide rates, abortions will skyrocket, population demographics will change, and antiwhiteism at its worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
The Left is undeniably evil and insane, but who is avoiding reality here.

They told us in so many words, actually Biden came right out and said it, that they were going to steal the 2020 election with Pelosi's mail-in voting scheme. And they did it, caught on video by buildings full of poll watchers whom they herded out of the room like cattle before covering the windows with poster board they just so happened to have on hand.
The election was stolen, their criminal puppet was installed and no shots were fired. A bloodless coupe.

The newly installed illegal regime then immediately began ransaking and undoing Trump's policys and accomplisments. Thats what hostile regimes do happens when a government is overthrown. And then they set about trying to put our duly elected president and leader in jail where they planned to kill him.

And somehow we, the Right, thinks an illegal criminal regime occupying the White House and holding our country hostage is going to hand back power they stole in a coupe, per our election rules and laws?

Here is a quote from the classic movie The Bridge on the River Kwai:
Colonel Saito: "Do not speak to me of rules. This is war! This is not a game of cricket!"

Riots, burn the cities, attack Federal buildings.

You know, like last time?
Hmmmm…perhaps. Both sides thus time?

ASGH. We are still to comfortable.
Sadly.

Word. I know the answer too but nobody wants to go down that road.

My wife and I drove over 1000 miles this week looking different acreage we were interested in. In that time, I saw hundreds of Pro-Trump signs and one, literally one, Pro-Kumala sign. My wife, who dislikes both of them, said "doesnt matter, they already have her votes counted"
Sadly.

Last I checked, we outnumber them and by them I mean the people supposedly running shit. If enough people react then stuff has to change. I’m gonna say this, take it for what it’s worth. It’s not good if the right reacts and stands up to the BS, but it certainly doesn’t end well for right if they do nothing either. In fact, the longer it goes unabated, the worse it will be. 1940’s Germany will look like nothing compared to what it will be.

There’s sheep on our side too. I know a few conservatives (church going, retired, have grandkids, etc.) that have voted for Biden because he promised to forgive student loans. They voted for JB Prtizker here in Hellinois too, because their unions endorsed him.

A lot of conservatives don’t understand the complexity of the situation we are in. They either will vote blue or not vote at all because “orange man mean”.

Here’s my theory:
- If Trump wins, he’ll start working on visible issues such as the economy, illegal immigration, and the wars.
- He won’t be able to persecute them because a lot of Republicans are in bed with the Democrats.
- The new world order will devise a solid plan to destroy this great nation, after they win in 2028, thus leading to a global crisis.
- If Kamala wins, that will be the end of America as we know it.
- Mandatory buy backs, open borders, packing SC, 60% of the youth will identify as gay or whatever, pedophilia will be normalized, mass human/child/sex trafficking, major mental health decline thus mass suicide rates, abortions will skyrocket, population demographics will change, and antiwhiteism at its worst.

It's pretty clear from all the election lawfare going on in the various states they plan to still this mother fucker again.

They already have something called an "election integrity program" planned in case Trump wins, which is the opposite of what it says it is, just like the inflation reduction act. They already have over 100 lawsuits ready to go from Washington DC alone not to mention just about every other state. Dems have already said that they're not going to concede on January 6. Plus they still have a sentencing to do for the 34 convictions. And don't forget those five assassination teams out there.

I personally don't want to go down that road either but you can only push a person so far until they decide enough is enough.
We need representation that represents values that are human at a minimum.
These assholess we have now are not even close and I won't shed a tear if they die since they all have sold us out and fuckx us over every chance they get.
Bring it and let them look over thier shoulder for the rest of thier lives.

Last edited:

Hmmmm…perhaps. Both sides thus time?

Sadly.

Word. I know the answer too but nobody wants to go down that road.

Sadly.

Last I checked, we outnumber them and by them I mean the people supposedly running shit. If enough people react then stuff has to change. I’m gonna say this, take it for what it’s worth. It’s not good if the right reacts and stands up to the BS, but it certainly doesn’t end well for right if they do nothing either. In fact, the longer it goes unabated, the worse it will be. 1940’s Germany will look like nothing compared to what it will be.
It's not good if the Right doesn't react stands up to the BS.

If they don't, they deserve what they get.

Reactions: XLR308
They already have something called an "election integrity program" planned in case Trump wins, which is the opposite of what it says it is, just like the inflation reduction act. They already have over 100 lawsuits ready to go from Washington DC alone not to mention just about every other state. Dems have already said that they're not going to concede on January 6. Plus they still have a sentencing to do for the 34 convictions. And don't forget those five assassination teams out there.
I'm sure the fence building crew is ready to erect the stockade around the White House.

If trump wins it will be a repeat of 2016-2020, possibly with another phony Covid scare. Also tons of Republican sandbagging in Congress.

Well, hopefully, with Lara Trump at the RNC now and not Rona McDaniel, we should fare a little better in our "challenges" to "voter fraud" acts. THe republican poll watchers need to bring their own security to prevent them from being forced out of the polling places and from cardboards being put up.

Reactions: kmckinnon