• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Kumala loses in Nov., what happens then?

Yes. Plus Elon Musk has entered the game for Team Trump. That stealing our election shit needs to stop, like in 2020. That right there should have ignited a powder keg and voided the 2020 steal.

Anybody putting their hands on or interfering with a poll watcher should be a felony, and that includes arresting any law enforcement agency that prevents poll watchers from entering a building and doing their jobs like what happened in 2020.
Same ol shit, Just another year.
They are going to do it again.

Regardless of how it goes.... who ever takes office.... the economy is going to tank. As far as I'm concerned it's already tanked and we've been in a recession but they don't want to use that word as it will work against them even more.

If Trump wins... I think we will be better off but not in great shape. What's been done to the country is going to take a lot more than 2-4 years to undo. If Harris wins.... it's going to tank big time.
Things were far worse while Barry was in office, and Trump turned everything around. Do not give up hope.

Regardless of how it goes.... who ever takes office.... the economy is going to tank. As far as I'm concerned it's already tanked and we've been in a recession but they don't want to use that word as it will work against them even more.

If Trump wins... I think we will be better off but not in great shape. What's been done to the country is going to take a lot more than 2-4 years to undo. If Harris wins.... it's going to tank big time.
The difference is, if the economy tanks it was the result of intentional sabatoge of Trump's strong economy by the globalist Democrats.

Destroying the strong economy and America's independence was one of the main reasons they staged a coupe.

Yes. Plus Elon Musk has entered the game for Team Trump. The stealing of our elections shit needs to stop, like in 2020. That right there should have ignited a powder keg and voided the 2020 steal.

Anybody putting their hands on or interfering with a poll watcher should be charged with a felony, and that includes any law enforcement agency that prevents poll watchers from entering a building and doing their jobs like what happened in 2020.

Valid IDs / Proof of Citizenship in person only voting should be required. Mail-in fraudulent votes of dead people, using fake IDs or tampering with or cheating in the voting process in any way should be an automatic Class A Felony, punishable by up to 40 years in prison.
Tell that last part to AZ!🤣

They will say Iran interfered in the election and not certify. Already starting to push this narrative. I will be like Russia, Russia, Russia all over again. As if Iran or Russia want Trump to win, after Barry and Joe gave them billions of dollars and Hillary gave Russia our uranium.
This and some sort of event on or before Election Day. “ for safety we can only count the mail in ballots “

They are going to steal it again

Bender was right about everything

D656A0B2-C999-4C02-96DA-8D5C734220A4.jpeg

Reactions: AMGtuned