• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Lapua brass in a bag?

WillEver

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2023
Fort Worth, TX
Powder Valley has some Lapua brass on sale that ships in a bag, vs a box. It doesn't mention being seconds, blemished, etc. But I don't think I've seen any Lapua brass that shipped in a bag.

Has anyone purchased this before, or knows about this product?

Maybe they get it cheaper? The new Lapua 308 I bought comes in a cardboard box with two reloading trays that they’re held in. Maybe they get a deal on the bag stuff. Used to ship in blue plastic boxes

IMG_6727.jpeg

I love my Lapua brass but cmon man get with the times and put em in cases like Alpha please!
And Peterson and ADG.

Maybe they get it cheaper? The new Lapua 308 I bought comes in a cardboard box with two reloading trays that they’re held in. Maybe they get a deal on the bag stuff. Used to ship in blue plastic boxes

View attachment 8472923
That’s a nice way to ship. At least they are not getting beat up in transit.

Reactions: Gogga
Lapua prices already jumped over Alpha and Peterson. Adding a MTM box would add like $10 to each 100 via cost, additional weight, shipping ect.

The nice thing about the new box is you are less likely to get shorted a piece of brass, and they wont be rattling around fucking the necks up before you fireform them. But the new cost sucks.

Lapua prices already jumped over Alpha and Peterson. Adding a MTM box would add like $10 to each 100 via cost, additional weight, shipping ect.

The nice thing about the new box is you are less likely to get shorted a piece of brass, and they wont be rattling around fucking the necks up before you fireform them. But the new cost sucks.
I've never been shorted piece of brass by Lapua.
You actually get 101 pieces in every plastic box. 6BR, 6.5CM, 308Win.
I haven't bought any in the new cardboard box.

Reactions: jthor and GO@HORNS