• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match RESULTS

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
Had a great match today.
Joe Comfort was the big winner with 403 Great job Joe.
Second was Hugh the Chiller with 378.
Third was Randall with 377.
Some close scores.
Everyone else placed as follows.
Will 372
Justin 350
Werner 341
Dane 340
Mike M 332
David D 313
Kurt S 260
Steven 232
Kurtis G 222
Joe V 213
Rodger 173
Aaron 168
Les 167
Gary 135
Alfonso 105
Phil 15
See you guys next month

Re: Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match RESULTS

Thanks guys! Thank you Kurt for putting on these matches!

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pictures, my camera sucks!

1st match in Vegas....alot of fun...Was around 108 degrees with the wind really picking up in the last stage...Some of our (SoCal) crew couldn't make it for various reasons, so we only had 4 out of the 6 of us shooting. It was my 1st time shooting a mover and boy, do I need practice.....1/10; and that was the 1st stage of the match with no wind....

Oh, and the drinks/food at BJ's afterwards were really good...

That was fun for sure! Made me like shooting even more! I appreciate the hospitality specially after I took a shot on someone's turn. Hahaha! The set up was nice and the moving target was badass even though I only hit it once. It was a humbling experience and I need practice for sure. Thanks again guys for having me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastgixxerlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was fun for sure! Made me like shooting even more! I appreciate the hospitality specially after I took a shot on someone's turn. Hahaha! The set up was nice and the moving target was badass even though I only hit it once. It was a humbling experience and I need practice for sure. Thanks again guys for having me. </div></div>

That actually helped me when you did that! I made a mental mistake and got "buck fever". I started shooting the mover with NO DOPE dialed into the gun!! When I heard your shot go off I put my head up and saw my turret on zero, dialed the dope and was able to connect 3 times! After that I would bring the gun back to zero and dial dope then double check it for every stage.

After missing many shots that KNOW should have been good shots, I went home and re-barreled my rifle.
It's much better now, shooting like it used to.
Then last night I picked up a USO to try instead of the nightforce.
Looking forward to the next match!

uso1.jpg