• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

leica 2700 b

DSS263982

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2018
Has anybody set one of these new leica 2700’s up as in programming the ballistics to the sd card, etc.
Is there an instructional video or anything that is a little bit less vague than the instructions. Thx Dan

Ive been wondering that too.. Just ordered a 2700. I kinda hope it works and doesnt take an engineering degree to figure out.. Be nice to have a secondary system to the Kestrel. I have the 2000b now and the "Quasi program" it has (read:shit) is a joke. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "set up" I didnt even try... At least theyre good range finders.

Yeah racking my brain trying to set it up, cant seem to figure out how to get the ballistic data from the website to the sd card?? Very frustrating Vague instructions!! Not really a computer nerd but not an idiot either:)

BTW, it was a PITA to get the curve just right (or as close as I could get it). I went to meters for everything.