• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's discuss tattoo removal, shall we.

Dirty inkies should have to live with their impulsive bad decisions.

"When the wars over you going to take that uniform off? " " yea we though so..."

The other is something that got rather painfully earned.

b6f9c9a2-e11f-4e0f-8b6a-80e65d296432_text.gif

All of my scars are the result of stupid.

I have a couple that were intentional. So I have them from both kinds of stupid.

My daughter is all about Christmas, commercial Christmas. Had a tat of Santa's sleigh and reindeer done on her forearm last year. All black and it is absolutely hideous. From elbow to wrist hideous.

My wife has 3 tiny tattoos the radiology technician used to precisely aim the machine to zap her tumor into oblivion. There is a difference.

You keep on hating, I will keep my ink.

Got several after 55. Remember the mantra of sailor Jerry. Big and bold will hold.
All of mine are covered in shorts and short sleeves.

If you don’t get it. Fine.

Reactions: ironpony52
Tatts as a form of individualisation separating one self from the crowd .long ago passed the point where having no tatts seems to the individual vs the Borg with tatts ,and absolutely agree most especially on women are poorly taught out and placed.

I fully endorse barcode and QR code tats , think they should come mandatory with the mandatory wax so you can scan for Karen.

0_Man-gets-QR-code-tattoo-which-proves-hes-Covid-free.jpg

Last edited:
Tatts as a form of individualisation separating one self from the crowd .long ago passed the point where having no tatts seems to the individual vs the Borg with tatts ,and absolutely agree most especially on women are poorly taught out and placed.

I fully endorse barcode and QR code tats , think they should come mandatory with the mandatory wax so you can scan for Karen.

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

Tattoos are stupid as fuck! Im so glad I never got one. Besides they help the feds track you down.

Reactions: STex
Now THAT’S some funny shit right there! 😂
Why ? the are identifiable markers and LE has long history of tracking tatts , with rise of surveillance state and AI tools this just moved from binders with photos to automated databases

Tattoo recognition functions in a similar manner as face recognition. Once an image of a tattoo is captured and submitted to the system, image recognition software creates a mathematical representation, analyzes it for specific details, and matches those against images already in the database. Humans can also tag these images with metadata to further describe or categorize them.

In research funded by the FBI, NIST identified several specific uses for tattoo recognition technology by law enforcement. These include identifying a person by their tattoos, as well as identifying a suspect whose tattoos are partially caught on cameras. More alarming uses include discerning the meaning of a person’s tattoos by matching it to similar imagery and mapping out connections between people with similar tattoos.

UBQMnr0Y0zZ_OwmJ3mh4cEQopOm1Kp2ihZcHwWSC-0nFEdgnmArnXAXiXtCQArmLpS7IKfETREhsh3vYH6X64Qn3cb49SvD-Urg65AMGQapTolcAPyR7u6W3_O0u2XfoliZnu4BW3qcB-5m-yLDty6E

Last edited:
Why ? the are identifiable markers and LE has long history of tracking tatts , with rise of surveillance state and AI tools this just moved from binders with photos to automated databases
Because if you think tats are the only thing that the gov uses to track people, IMHO, you are being naive. Every minute your cell phone is on= tracking. Every time you drive your car= tracking. Every CC purchase you make= tracking. Every time you travel by air= tracking.

If the feds want to track me and my tats, fuck em, go ahead. The govment already knows all about you, me, and every other mfer in this country.

Because if you think tats are the only thing that the gov uses to track people, IMHO, you are being naive. Every minute your cell phone is on= tracking. Every time you drive your car= tracking. Every CC purchase you make= tracking. Every time you travel by air= tracking.

If the feds want to track me and my tats, fuck em, go ahead. The govment already knows all about you, me, and every other mfer in this country.
I agree. Tats aren’t the only way.

There actually is a precedent for this approach...

1719172663732.png

Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison.

With that said, I like seeing tattoos on women. It lets' me know, without any doubt, who the crazy ones are and I should avoid at all costs.

It makes the selection process easy.

Nah! It couldn't be the tattoos and the hog ring; could it?

And now for a musical interlude.

When I watched this... dollars to donuts, the below image is on her Instagram.

1719172743356.png

Reactions: Longshot231
I have wanted a few over the years. Always said if I still want it in 6 months I'd get it. Never have. My kid got one right at 18 against my advice. Now he has a bunch and has shut himself out of a lot of jobs. Couldn't keep them in spots that are easily concealable. He has to live with the results; looks like shit and he's judged for them. At an interview they scream hey, I make bad decisions. SMH.

Reactions: Jscb1b
There's a brake man on the commuter train I ride that has an entire sleeve, from a couple inches above the elbow all the way to his hand, entirely blacked out. He has other visible ink, makes me wonder what he covered. That's a lot of time, pain and money.