• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys missed this one!
266849456.jpg

John III</div></div>
Ehhh...
Just throwing this out there John, but if you were to pass along some info for me...

30 years old
Single
Clean bill of health
Physically fit
Financially sound
...perfectly comfortable being used in the bedroom
etc...etc...etc.
grin.gif

Well since no one else seems interested. The first one with those pretty blue eyes is quite nice in my opinion. I'd be happy to help her outta those wet clothes i mean get dry ones on.
An the scope cleaned up too.
I'd post the pic but not that brilliant on doing that stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys missed this one!
266849456.jpg

John III</div></div>
Ehhh...
Just throwing this out there John, but if you were to pass along some info for me...

30 years old
Single
Clean bill of health
Physically fit
Financially sound
...perfectly comfortable being used in the bedroom
etc...etc...etc.
grin.gif

</div></div>

Dude, you're already spoken for
wink.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wcK8GhPh-I

Brilliant advertising ploy!!!

I'm trying to figure out what to sell so I can raise $2,800 for the SN3 I've been dreaming about.

I haven't been that distracted in months.
smile.gif

Keep up the good work John III...

So is that spotting scope available yet or not???

<span style="font-weight: bold">This picture was when they got busted looking through my window to see if I was inside naked...Magan said she couldnt find a spotter so she had to use the sn-3 at full power so she can have a good look at me.... Atleast they seen me with my shirt off...I told them all they had to do is just ask & they can come over for a free show.</span>
USO_Spotting.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"so she had to use the sn-3 at full power so she can have a good look at me"

most guys aren't willing to post information like this
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"so she had to use the sn-3 at full power so she can have a good look at me"

most guys aren't willing to post information like this
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>
hahaha that was funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i keep TRYING to look them in the eyes........ </div></div>

WHY???

I was waiting because these pics didn't belong to me but need posted.
I archived them last year...or maybe the year before..

Tonya...
cool.gif
Just like the girl next door.

usoptics.jpg

USoptics2.jpg

She makes my cow go MOoooooooo!

Just because I'm a leader doesn't mean am not a man. Besides would you rather boyscouts be lead by men who like women, or ones that would prefer men? By the way I'm not politicially correct, I call'em QUEER'S.

I find it perfectly acceptable for a Boy Scout Leader to be in this thread. What better values to teach our young men than to respect and admire a beutiful thing. I myself am not a Boy Scout Leader but I am a Cubmaster. That may change when my youngest son crosses over in February.

Cheers, Doc

Triple 6 and Doc. Don't get me wrong. One should be proud of those leadership positions and parade those accomplishments in the appropriate forums. Just seems, to me, this subject matter identified w/ those accomplishments/positions, only provides "fodder" to those who may be so inclined to use it as such. HHMMMMMMMMMMMM. Maybe it's just me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just in time for christmas...Are you going to release a digital Calendar too? So we can have it as a back ground for our puters
smile.gif
</div></div>

+1 and I think Tonya might be the winner to me
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought I would let you guys know that the calendar will be ready in about 2 weeks.
291564689.jpg

John III </div></div>

the third one with the blonde hair is effin hot as hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoL its JESSICA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought I would let you guys know that the calendar will be ready in about 2 weeks.
291564689.jpg

John III </div></div>

the third one with the blonde hair is effin hot as hell. </div></div>

laugh.gif

So my scope has taken forever to get, the spotters that were promised by mid-Nov aren't around yet, customer service is numero uno, and USO has a stupid ass calendar coming out..?

Confidence inspiring for sure...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Antagonist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my scope has taken forever to get, the spotters that were promised by mid-Nov aren't around yet, customer service is numero uno, and USO has a stupid ass calendar coming out..?

Confidence inspiring for sure... </div></div>

Something wrong???

Come on with this bad boy it is suppose to be on my wall for xmas LOL!!!

I think we should have a private calender signing party with all the ladies at Shot Show!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Antagonist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my scope has taken forever to get, the spotters that were promised by mid-Nov aren't around yet, customer service is numero uno, and USO has a stupid ass calendar coming out..?

Confidence inspiring for sure...</div></div>

Wow you are just asking to get banned and ripped a new one.

Chips....................................check
Beer.....................................check
Comfy chair..............................check

Dumbass, just begging to have his scope delayed indefinitely....check

Guys Antagonist is a buddy Marine of mine I invited to the Hide. Hes a multiple tour grunt on leave at the moment whos definitely GTG. Hes a little frustated about many things so Im sure you folks can cut him some slack.

Voodoochild,

I'm not one to sugarcoat shit and that's the way I see it.

Sad part is I'd imagine that if others here were as vocal as I, there'd be a handful of them saying the same.