Lightweight custom action

Unknown Munitions does offer a sort of skeleton service for the T3s

Reactions: mrtoyz
Doesn't exactly fit your long list of specs but the Mack Brothers Element is very light and a very solid action.

Forgot to add for folks that aren't aware-- I can't guarantee this for every situation but we screwed an Impact 737 prefit on mine and it fit/headspaced. Tenon prints are inside of eachother's tolerances.

Falkor uses the same specs as Impact 737 and LP Fuzion. Barrels are everywhere.

They are crazy smooth actions. If I didn't have an anTi already, that's what I'd be getting.

This may not be universally true. Pre-release Falkor said the barrel threads would be the same as Impact. However, I handled one personally that was an early production release that 100% did NOT use the impact thread spec. I can’t say if this was a headspace issue or something else, since the thread pitch seems to be the same. I spoke to Falkor about it, I was told they chose not to use the same as impact because it would endorsing a competitor. I’m not saying that hasn’t changed in 2-3 years now, but I know for certain I had a 7even action in my grubby hands that did not use impact pre-fits. I’m also not saying some might work across the board, but I had one that did not. It was very well machined though.

FWIW, the bolt lift was pretty heavy also. Maybe it was smooth, but it seemed heavy to me.

Last edited:
This may not be universally true. Pre-release Falkor said the barrel threads would be the same as Impact. However, I handled one personally that was an early production release that 100% did NOT use the impact thread spec. I can’t say if this was a headspace issue or something else, since the thread pitch seems to be the same. I spoke to Falkor about it, I was told they chose not to use the same as impact because it would endorsing a competitor. I’m not saying that hasn’t changed in 2-3 years now, but I know for certain I had a 7even action in my grubby hands that did not use impact pre-fits. I’m also not saying some might work across the board, but I had one that did not. It was very well machined though.

FWIW, the bolt lift was pretty heavy also. Maybe it was smooth, but it seemed heavy to me.
It must have changed. PVA has them listed as one spec.

The Falkor my buddy has was incredibly light and smooth. Might have just been something with the pre released ones. He got his pretty early