• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Long Range Steel Bash near Memphis, TN

Re: Long Range Steel Bash near Memphis, TN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MSTN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody loves to shoot steel.
</div></div>

Yes they do......sorry I missed this one, looked like a lot of fun.

Thanks to Don Reber of www.tacticalphotographer.com for the outstanding photos!

Also, a huge thanks goes out to Shadowtech, First Spear, Delta Outdoorsman, Big Dog Steel, TAB Gear, Impact Databooks, Colonial Armory, and MSTN for the outstanding prizes!

No one left empty handed.

The weather was perfect and the competition was tough. Congratulations to Brad Chism of Desoto County SWAT for taking Top Shooter! 2nd Place went to Ron Koenig, and a tie for 3rd between Tom Lancaster and Jeremy Dodson, another Desoto County SWAT Officer.

Most shots were between 300-600 yards with the average target size around 8"x8". There were only a few shots from the prone position. During one stage, competitors were made to shoot from the Hog Saddle off a Manfrotto Tripod. This proved challenging for most!

The par times were tight! Competitors were required to low crawl, run, and shoot off a variety of barricades to include hay stacks, barrels, the roof of a truck from the rear bed, and through numerous ports of a barricade.

Overall this turned out to be an outstanding match!

Thanks to all who attended for making this happen. We are already using lessons learned to tighten up the next one scheduled for June!

Stand by for registration.

S/F

RONIN

HogCrop.jpg

Hog Saddle back in action!

Be sure to update when the next one will be Ronin, this is close to me so i'll be looking to make it for sure. Looks like a lot of fun.