• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Looking for a drop-in Floorplate DM for 700 SPS.

Re: Looking for a drop-in Floorplate DM for 700 SPS.

That BM is for AI mags, it is too wide for a drop in, and not sure if the Hogue would be the best to inlet because of the soft rubber overmold. The Wyatts might be your only option. They are for sure a drop in on the HS and B&C, not sure about the Hogue, I can check when I get home tonight.

Wyatt is all I've ever found, proprietary mags, and they're single stack so they're a bit longer than most.

Well, I tried my Wyatts in the Hogue. It did fit, but the holes did not line up. I really had to squeeze it into place. Maybe a little trim, as it really only needs a few 1/16th to line up.

It did drop right in on the SPS varmint stock, my B&C and HS.

My suggestion, sell the Hogue and get an HS take-off. You wont get much for the hogue on this site, but some guys are getting close to $100 on the bay for an unaltered hogue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I tried my Wyatts in the Hogue. It did fit, but the holes did not line up. I really had to squeeze it into place. Maybe a little trim, as it really only needs a few 1/16th to line up.

My suggestion, sell the Hogue and get an HS take-off. You wont get much for the hogue on this site, but some guys are getting close to $100 on the bay for an unaltered hogue. </div></div>

Ok I guess it is time for a total rookie question. What is an HS take off?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maceves</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I tried my Wyatts in the Hogue. It did fit, but the holes did not line up. I really had to squeeze it into place. Maybe a little trim, as it really only needs a few 1/16th to line up.

My suggestion, sell the Hogue and get an HS take-off. You wont get much for the hogue on this site, but some guys are getting close to $100 on the bay for an unaltered hogue. </div></div>

Ok I guess it is time for a total rookie question. What is an HS take off? </div></div>

It is a stock that someone has taken off of a rifle and wants to sell....purchasing a rifle with a HS stock, taking it off to build with another stock: Manners, AI, etc....the HS is a leftover....