• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Looking for opinions for FFP under $1500 for 6.5cm

Well, got it all put together and cleaned. Will be doing break in and initial accuracy test with 5 different ammos tomorrow.

20180324_213055.jpg

Reactions: Mordamer and Walt
I'm looking forward to your report. Don't concern yourself with other options in glass. It's a rabbit hole leading nowhere. What you have is proven in reliability and glass. Take the time to get your ocular properly adjusted if the reticle and target are not clear.

Reactions: Alexander Cain
I'm with Bravo Siera. I use a Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 on my 6.5 CM and love it. I bought a Kahles 624 but havent mounted it yet on my 6.5 because I like my Razor that much. I figured after I got the Kahles I would sell the Razor. But can't part with it. So, I guess I am in the market for a rifle for the Kahles....

I'm with Bravo Siera. I use a Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 on my 6.5 CM and love it. I bought a Kahles 624 but havent mounted it yet on my 6.5 because I like my Razor that much. I figured after I got the Kahles I would sell the Razor. But can't part with it. So, I guess I am in the market for a rifle for the Kahles....
I really liked the clarity if the Razor HD, but Lord have mercy was it heavy. I was not expecting the weight. I absolutely love the Razor AMG and it's so much lighter... the SWFA was a good trade off of in between weight and for the price it was offered I couldn't turn it down. Haven't had a chance to shoot yet, my grandmother ended up in the hospital yesterday. Got the call as I was loading all my range gear into the truck. Had 50 rounds to break in and 8 different factory loads to test. Looks like it'll have to be later this week maybe. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: Bender and LG65CM