• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Lost their family history

Or, was it intentional? Never discount the sick minded, no matter who they work for, or agenda their pushing.
Or a pissed off farm hand...

Or some animal rights group against rodeo (Better the horses are dead than being exploited...)

Yeah. I get it.

But incompetence these days comes to mind first.

Sirhr

For the folks that don't know, Beutler and Son is one of the top stock contractors for the PRCA and the NFR. Also, the vet, Dr. Gregg VeneKlasen,
is also the go to vet for probably 75% of the timed event horses on the rodeo trail.
Honestly probably a case of laziness, inexperience, and incompetence on the feed mfr. part.

A little. But I seriously doubt they were trying to save a few bucks on feed. Quality bucking horses live better than most people do. They probably generate more income than most people as well.

I was thinking perhaps someone selling or packaging the feed might have done the whole Chinese pull a switch to make more profit and who cares what happens. (like happened with baby formula and also with dog treats).