Photos LV Steel hitch cover-very cool!!!

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
I was looking at my LV Targets "Tiny Man" target in my garage, and was thinking about grinding its mounting off and welding it up for a hitch cover...then I realized, "hey, why not just contact Kurt and see if he can make me one"!?
I did and he did, and it turned out great! I really dig it-thanks Kurt!!

Re: Coolest hitch cover yet!

Shoot him an email through his site, I'm sure he could hook you up.

Its gonna get a group on it soon, then it'll look right
wink.gif

use some Barnes bullets and the copper will stop the rust on the dents but the real test is will you shoot it attached to the tow bar or remove it you might be pissed if you came back and had some fresh strikes on it on your hitch.

Steve, Thanks for posting the pic.
If anyone would want one they would be $25,00 plus shipping for mild steel or $30.00 plus shipping for AR500 steel. Shipping in a medium flat box would be $10.00.I could probably fit up to 3 in the medium flat rate box.
I want to put a AP round through the center of a mild steel one and put that on my truck.
Thanks
Kurt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will they be available at lvsteeltargets or should we contact you?

<span style="font-weight: bold">I wonder if Kurt could make some sort of plow device to push stray rifles out of the way when backing up?</span> </div></div>

Now that would be good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OKay Kurt, time for a group buy of the Tiny Man hitch cover! </div></div>
I can fit 4 in a medium flat rate box and 8 in a large flat rate box. I would pay the shipping if you get 4 and pay shipping plus take $10.00 off the total if you get 8.

Thanks
Kurt