• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Training Courses M.O.A. and U.S.O: Long Range Gunfighter Mar. 28-30 Anza, CA

BenTerrible, The Night Vision Portion of the course will be Saturday Night, it will be a fun shoot with some instruction included but mainly its just to get some experience and trigger time with NV. You will be using NV optics from long range mountable to PVS-14 behind an EOtech and Thermals as well. Hope that helps. You do not need to bring anything other than your rifle, we will be supplying some rifles and pistols for the night shoot. Good question. See ya out there.

I just completed the MOA Long Range I course. Tyler, Chuck and Amber are a class act. Tyler is a wealth of knowledge and experience and delivers it all in a down to earth, easy to understand fashion. Over the course of the 3-day course, Tyler pushed each student to and a bit past our individual limits. Awesome experience. The improvement from Day 1 to end of Day 3 was incredible. I cannot recommend this course highly enough. Brilliant. Thanks MOA.

I just completed the MOA Long Range I course. Tyler, Chuck and Amber are a class act. Tyler is a wealth of knowledge and experience and delivers it all in a down to earth, easy to understand fashion. Over the course of the 3-day course, Tyler pushed each student to and a bit past our individual limits. Awesome experience. The improvement from Day 1 to end of Day 3 was incredible. I cannot recommend this course highly enough. Brilliant. Thanks MOA.

Good to hear!