Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

I posted my poor experience with Manners here awhile back for other members to consider. I had chocked it up to a loss but Tom and Rob reached out to make it right and persuaded me to give them another go. Tom was gracious enough to give me his direct number to ensure my stock shipped free as I had paided to return my last one that did not come as advertised.

I left several messages and was ghosted. As they say "fool me once!" I re-affirm my warning members should think twice before dealing with this company even if your willing to wait a year. You could literally not give me a Manners stock.

I posted my poor experience with Manners here awhile back for other members to consider. I had chocked it up to a loss but Tom and Rob reached out to make it right and persuaded me to give them another go. Tom was gracious enough to give me his direct number to ensure my stock shipped free as I had paided to return my last one that did not come as advertised.

I left several messages and was ghosted. As they say "fool me once!" I re-affirm my warning members should think twice before dealing with this company even if your willing to wait a year. You could literally not give me a Manners stock.
You ain't the only one they've screwed.

Reactions: P&Y