• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Manners EH4 Elite shell?

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
WV and VA
I ended up getting a Manners EH4 for a deal but I've never felt one. I've been interested in building a light weight kill stick but I've been putting it off because of matches have been a higher priority. This deal was good enough to get it started.

I'm looking for opinions from people that have actually handled the EH4 Elite shell. What do you guys think of it? Pluses and minuses?

I bought another from Noveske the other day too. It’s a cool little stock especially for a short barreled gun. It’s basically a MCS-T with a shorter fore end if you’re familiar with that stock. The only negative is the cheekpiece is a little low. If they made an EH-2 the same length as the EH-4 it would be the shit.

I bought another from Noveske the other day too. It’s a cool little stock especially for a short barreled gun. It’s basically a MCS-T with a shorter fore end if you’re familiar with that stock. The only negative is the cheekpiece is a little low. If they made an EH-2 the same length as the EH-4 it would be the shit.

Yeah, I'm thinking a 20" carbon bartlein 22BR or 22 Creed and 6.5 SAUM switch barrel but I'm unsure.

I also bought one of these stocks, so I'm interested to read responses to your question.

I'll probably drop my 16" 300blk rem 700 into the one I bought. If I really like the stock, I might build a sbr in 375raptor or 8.6blackout for pig hunting off it. Ive been wanting a bolt sbr lately.

Stock arrived.
20201214_204430.jpg

Reactions: chevy327