• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Midway USA. ++A

Re: Midway USA. ++A

I recently purchased a 100 pieces of 300 Win Brass. I had one piece with a defective case neck. I called and nicely asked if they had one case for a replacement. Midway sent me a box of 20 at no charge. Great people, Great Service!

Re: Midway USA. ++A

I hate MidwayUSA, I always seem to never get an order out that is not less than $600.00
grin.gif

I did a big order (it was like $800) with them one time and it got it in their usual fast ship time, but the seam on the bottom of the box was split open and a couple of the smaller items that I had ordered were not in the box (not sure if it was a deliberate or accidental damage to packaging). Anyway I went through my invoice and marked the items that were missing and called Midway. Got a human being which was suprising and very welcome. Told them what had happened and what I was missing and they said "no problem, we'll send that out to you right away." They then asked me if there was anything else I wanted since they were going to pay for the shipping on my replacement items. Well that is when the trouble began, I ended up spending another $400 with them.
eek.gif

In all seriousness you just cannot beat Midways selection and cutommer service, they go above and beyond every time that have dealt with them. Perhaps they are a little more expensive than other places but with Midway I can usually find everything that I want in one location and that means quite a bit to me, one package, one shipping cost. Frankly if I can't find it with Midway or Brownells then it is usually not worth getting (there are exceptions to this on specialty items and tac gear, and of course LaRue tactical)