Rifle Scopes MIL vs MOA

Re: MIL vs MOA

See that's how it should be: new guy respectfully posting and a veteran helping him out without crucifying him. (sniffle) it's beautiful.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See that's how it should be: new guy respectfully posting and a veteran helping him out without crucifying him. (sniffle) it's beautiful.
grin.gif
</div></div>

LOL! That' awesome...

MASON @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See that's how it should be: new guy respectfully posting and a veteran helping him out without crucifying him. (sniffle) it's beautiful.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Hahaha!

grin.gif
</div></div>

Yes... but the new guy asked for assistance with a thread that could lead him in the direction... He didn't ask the same old question everyone else thats new seams to ask.. "Which is the best system to use... Mil or Moa???"
mad.gif

Kudos to him for looking for a thread to help him with his own research and not ask others what system they think is better and why.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See that's how it should be: new guy respectfully posting and a veteran helping him out without crucifying him. (sniffle) it's beautiful.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Yes... but the new guy asked for assistance with a thread that could lead him in the direction... He didn't ask the same old question everyone else thats new seams to ask.. "Which is the best system to use... Mil or Moa???"
mad.gif

Kudos to him for looking for a thread to help him with his own research and not ask others what system they think is better and why.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Agreed! I almost didn't click because I thought it was gonna be one of those questions. Now if every noob could follow in this guys footsteps... I'll stop dreaming now
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Les Welch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I just can't seem to get past Ninja's signature.. </div></div>

Lol, and her name is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Les Welch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I just can't seem to get past Ninja's signature.. </div></div>

No one ever can.
grin.gif