• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Modacam Custom Rifles ModX has landed.

Defender32

Whiskey & Hammers Help
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 28, 2020
    West KY
    I received my RimX action back from @jelrod1 yesterday. I had enough time after work and life to get it all mounted up, cleaned and barricade zero checked. I had to order a new scope base from Zermatt as the 30 I have is too much. I need 20moa. I have 20 in the scope mount and 20 in the base will get it 1 mil from bottomed out.

With Lapua Long Range and my lot tested Midas it is 1 hole at 50y for a barricade drill. Johnathan has over 500 rounds down the tube and I had enough time to put 60 on it last night. More testing to come in the next few weeks.

Build specks

Zermatt RimX Action
    Mullerworks 13T by Paul Tolvastad
    Gen 1 EC Tuner
    MCR ModX Conversion to bolt nose
    Area419 20 MOA 1 piece mount
    Manners PRS1T Stock
    Mcload Precision Manners Stabilator Pro Rail Plate

IMG_2224.jpeg

These are 10 5 round groups at 50y I shot last night while getting it zeroed with my other Gen3 Razor. New 20moa scope mount should be here Monday and I'll get the Match Pro ED re installed. Plans to carry it to 350y this Sunday.

IMG_2236.jpeg

Barrel was freshly cleaned when I started the shot string. I only deleted the first one and should have done the first 5 or 10. This is lapua Midas+ and a Mullerworks 13T.
    IMG_2235.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mark_Dorman