• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Modern Bucket List Firearms?

Nice. I was hitting the lid of a 5 gallon bucket at 50 yds with my 625. Looking to take it out farther.
I was kinda pissed when Smith stopped making them this year (one of those i always SHOULD have bought). I have a Colt M1917, but the sights are HORRIBLE. Since it is more of an heirloom I am not touching those original sights though. But the 44 Special is very similar to 45 ACP. VERY nice target round.

Reactions: Maggot
Laugo alien for shits and giggles. (Is it a pos?!?)

agency modded benelli.

Anything else is easily obtainable that i would be interested in. Bet the agency is easy to find as well.

I'm looking at buying some remote land in West Virginia just for a place to shoot. I've seen two that I could clear 1000 meters. I figure I can buy one of those pre-built 8x12 sheds, insulate the hell out of it, then hang a small air-conditioner from a window. I have a 3500-watt emergency generator I could run from the back of my truck and power my shooting palace and most likely the closest couple of neighbors. I'd have to figure out the best way to heat it when the season turns. Running a resistance heater off a genny is bad juju.
Anything worth having is worth stealing. I would have to take everything worth anything back and forth because I'm absolutely sure it would be stolen as soon as someone finds it. Hell, they might even try and drag off the shed.

That's my idea and I'm putting it into motion. I've found a couple of places near Gallipolis Ferry that I'm going to make a decision on and make an offer. My current girlfriend thinks I'm batshit. I'm sure the next one will think it's a great idea.
When I was a kid, a friend and I would take my Dad's F-250 down to the river and use the back to shoot from. It had a camper top, so we left the top down and dropped the tailgate to shoot out of. It was cramped, but shooting icicles off the bluffs at long distance is some of my fondest memories.