Molle zip up case for tripod and spotter

toddconley

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
Kentucky
I need two cases to strap onto the sides of my eberlestock. One to carry my spotter and one to zip up my manfoto tripod. Hoping to attach one to each side. Balance the pack out. Who makes something like this? Or do have to have it custom made?
Thanks,
T

Center Mass has a MOLLE tripod case that I've been considering. Not sure where to ger a MOLLE case for a spotting scope. Most tactical nylon manufacturers offer utility pouches in various sizes. I suggest that you take measurements of your scope and look at several different manufacturers websites and see if they offer anything close.

SHARPSHOOTERS TRIPOD SCABBARD - Center Mass Inc.

I have the Sunrise Tactical case for my Manfrotto 055C tripod. Long enough to fit the tripod with the Hog Saddle attached. Insert my spotter into one of the internal pockets on the pack.

Triad makes a nice MOLLE case for the Leupold MK4. I like that they've got the proper lens cover to accommodate the killflash that I have installed. The Sunrise product for the tripod looks good. Precision Rifle Solutions has a similar product coming. Probably going to be less expensive than Sunrise. That being said, I'd be a little leery about putting my spotter outside my ruck. I have the Eberlestock Phantom and I keep the spotter inside for fear of it getting damaged. I totally understand the balance issue though. I have put my Sniper Ops tripod in the side pockets and the load was definitely unbalanced. The Sniper Ops tripod breaks down into a very compact package and has a MOLLE case available. Much smaller and lighter than a Manfrotto, but only good up to a sitting position. A suggestion would be to put the Manfrotto tripod on one side and the 488 and 322 heads on the other in a GP pouch. That would probably balance it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk